EDSA 2 protests kick off Estrada
The people cry
- Mr. Erap was standing and laughing
- When he heard the people cry, coming to his way
- Shouting, urging him to step down
- Out of the palace doorway
He made sport of their calls:
- I won't leave my queen and my throne!
- You wicked our trusts, you must go
- Take your queen with you
- Exit now and walk away
- It's nonsense, I'd tell you
- I was elected through the people's will
- I took my oath and had promised
- I would serve my country men so well
- The constitution doesn't envisage
- The president's resignation, I am your president
- Be sport....stop pointing at me
Erap insists he's innocent
- Those were only allegations
- The prosecution has mistakenly
- Had filed against me
- It's not appropriate to resign
- The Senate should willingly verify my case
- Required by our Constitution
- I am innocent and yet, not found guilty
- So vacate the highway of EDSA
- Go home and be merry for me
- I am with my queen, mistresses and my cronies
- Playing our sport wonderfully
But the people were shouting angrily, forcing him to step down. Thousands of them with banners read, "Erap must resign now!"
They found that Mr. Erap's supporters in the Senate have avoided a ruling to edify the case against him.
So the people passed their verdict against the finding and made sport to Erap: "You're guilty. Exit now!"
- So Erap was ousted and had to go
- With his queen, mistresses and children
- He left his sport, the palace and his throne
- And his die-hard cronies were also overthrown!
More by this Author
Letters usually tell, inform, suggest and even discuss some issues about things that are important to the person or the recipient of the letter. Letters can be written as formal or informal. Letters help correct and...
No comments yet.