Emotional Freedom the Eby Way
My spin on EFT
Last night, I was watching the stars. I breathed in the fresh, Oregon, mountain air, streaming through our sliding-screen bedroom door. The omnipresent scent of ponderosa pine and sage was pleasantly underscored by the buzz of insect musicians. Majestic, infinite, starlight beacons, eons of years old, raised my mind and spirit to heavenly heights. Magnificent, twinkling orbs spoke to me about the majesty and blessings of life.
In my book The Eby Way, I write about an emotional healing formula that consists of four steps: face stressful feelings; use positive thoughts; take positive action; and strengthen positive power. What follows now are examples of specific tools you can use to maintain recovery from addictions, emotional pain, and suffering. I hope you become interested in reading about more powerful techniques available in my book.
A. Remember the Stop and Think Process.
1. Take a deep breath, holding it for three seconds and letting go for six.
2. Say a mantra with positive thoughts.
3. Reach out for help before you give up or relapse.
A. Tapping Warm Up.
1. Make one hand into a karate-chop. Tap the pressure point between pinkie and wrist with two fingers of your other hand. Start saying: “Even though I have this issue with….I completely and totally love and accept myself.”
A. Start tapping the upper body.
1. Top center of head.
2. Third eye between center of eyes.
3. Inside corner of eyebrow.
4. Outside corner of eyebrow.
5. Center bone under eye.
6. Between nose and upper lip.
7. Between lower lip and chin.
8. Center of collar bone.
9. Side under arm.
B. Then take another deep breath. Ask yourself how much better do you feel on a scale 1 to 10 . (1 is the worst and 10 is the best). If you don’t feel any better than go to Part IV.
A. Repeat the warm up and the upper body workout.
B. Choose one hand and tap the outside of each finger.
C. Then tap three times between the knuckle of the little finger and the end of the wrist.
D. Take a deep breath. Rate your progress. If no progress, repeat the Stop and Think process and Call Somebody For Help.
Part V: Centering via Self-Reiki
A. Place both hands over your eyes, forehead, and face.
1. Take a few deep breaths.
2. Feel the warmth from your hands.
3. Affirm: "Even though I still have some stress, I release it all to the Love-Light of God."
B. Cross your arms over your heart and chest
1. Repeat the above process.
C. Place both hands over your stomach.
1. Repeat the above process.
D. Take more positive action.
1. Write about your feelings honestly and openly.
2. Engage in prayer, meditation, Tai Chi, Yoga, or some sort of exercise.
3. Keep reaching out for help with somebody you trust.
4. Go back to Part I and use this EFT on a regular basis.
Part VI: Strengthen Positive Power
1,Visualize being surrounded by warm, healing Light
2.Use a mantra to feel more peaceful like, “I am one with the Purple Flame.”
3. Breathe in the Light and let yourself merge with the beauty of It.
4. Let go into the silence by using a prayer of gratitude like “Thank you God for all I have and for all that I will receive.”
My book The Eby Way
The Eby Way HUB
- The Eby Way:
Ive been back from my nature walk for a while near our home in Cave Junction, Oregon. The sky is clear and blue; temperature must be around 83 degrees with a slight breeze. I wore my straw hat to...
- More Eby Way
Breathe the sweet Purple Flame Gently release tears and pain Move into the Spirit Light Help us gain your true sight Radiant Peace bless each hour With abundance like a flower Love Light...
More by this Author
This is an article about heaven-consciousness. I will meet you there in a tree house of wind-blown green. See our blog too for more information about spirituality.
What is the new secret of life? Find out how all of us can live a happier, healthier, more abundant life.
It's so easy to beat myself up and wallow in a painful past. Here's my approach to connecting to the positive voice within.