Energize Your Self By "Motivational and Inspirational Quotes"
Have you ever felt down? I think everybody does. When I felt like that it was hard to pick up my emotions. I used to bring that bad feeling back and try to force it away all night long but nothing good came from it. I asked myself "why did I waste my time with something that I could not make it better". My energy was gone by thinking too much about the bad feeling. I realized that I should spend my time with good activities instead of spending my precious time thinking with the bad things. So, I grabbed my "How to” and “self help" books beside my bed and started to read. You know? I could not believe it; some quotes in these books made me feel so much better and inspired me to move on.
Here are my favorite quotes that I would like to share with you. I love them and I wish they can help you to escape from your bad feeling and give you some positive energy.
- Nothing can resist the human will that will stake even its existence on its stated purpose (Benjamin Disraeli)
- It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.( Anthony Robbines)
- I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by a conscious endeavor. (Henry David Thoreau)
- I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward. (Thomas Edison)
- We will either find a way, or make one. (Hannibal)
- A man who suffers before it is necessary, suffers more than is necessary. (Seneca)
- The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you're in control of your life. If you don't, life controls you. (Anthony Robbins)
- If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but your own estimate of it and this you have the power to revoke at any moment. (Marcus Aurelius)
- I conceive that pleasure are to be avoided if greater pains be the consequence, and pains to be coveted that will terminate in greater pleasures. (Michel De Montaigne)
- Nature has plaed mankind under the government of two sovereign masters, pain and pleasure....they govern us in all we do, in all we say, in all we think: every effort we can make to throw off our subjection, will serve but to demonstrate and confirm it. (Jeremy Bentham)
- We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make our world. (The Buddha)
- Give me a lever long enough and a prop strong enough. I can single-handedly move the world. (Archimedes)
- There is nothing training cannot do. Nothing is above its reach. It can turn bad morals to good; it can destroy bad principles and recreate good ones; it can lift men to angelship. (Mark Twain)
- The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life. of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. (Albert Einstein)
- Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, it empties today of its strength. (Mary Ebgelbreit)
- Forget those things that aren't worth remembering. (Tim Foley)
- This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
- Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck. (Buddha)
- Whatever you dream you can, begin. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
- If you move boldly in the direction of your goals, unseen forces will come to your aid. (Brian Tracy)
- All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck--who keeps right on going--is the man who is there when the good luck comes--and is ready to reserve it. (Robert Collier)
- Any fool can have bad luck; the art consists in knowing how to exploit it. (Frank Wedekind)
- Whatever happens, the winner changes it to good luck. (Bundit Ungrangsee)
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck. (Dalai Lama)
- Each misfortune you encounter will carry in it the seed of tomorrow's good luck. (Og Mandino)
- People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them. (George Bernard Shaw)
- The best way to predict your future is to create it. (Tom Peters)
- Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune. (Jim Rohn)
- The art is not in making the money, but in keeping it. (Proverb)
- Nothing great in the world has been accomplished without passion (Hebbel)
- You must do the things you think you cannot do. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
- Be a first-rate version of yourself, not a second-rate version of somebody else. (Judy Garland)
- Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new. (Brian Tracy)
- The best way to make dream come true is to wake up. (Anna Wintour)
- Nothing is too small to know. Nothing is too big to attempt. (William Van Horne)
- To manage your time well, concentrate on the result, not on staying busy. (Vanessa Race)
- The key is in not spending time, but in investing it. (Stephen R. Covey)
- Ordinary people think merely of spending time. Great people think of using it. (Anonymous)
- Success is a learnable skill. You can learn to be successful at anything. (T. Harve Eker)
- A good goal is like a strenuous exercise- it makes you stretch. (Mary Kay)
- Those who think they have no time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness. (Edward Stanley)
- It is exercise alone that supports the spirits and keeps the mind vigor. (Marcus Tullius Ciero)
- The best things in life aren't things. (Anonymous)
More by this Author
Thai flower dumpling is a challenging Thai cuisine recipe as it needs a little bit of artistic ability and perseverance. I think you can tell by the way why I am telling you this and as you see the above picture. Many...
IELTS speaking test is the most difficult part for some people. In my opinion, speaking English on a regular basis each day is not difficult. We can talk all day and we have a lot of topics to talk about. People...
Thai food is well known around the world because of its taste,nutrition and containing small amount of fat. Many researchers found that Thai food provides high nutrition with health benefits. In the past, before the...
No comments yet.