Fifty by fifty
Irrefutably, we learn numerous things in this short life. I too learned few things during my fifty years of journey on this earth. These fifty quotes presented here are obviously a result of my learning.
Things that I learned
- How you live is more important than how long you are living.
- For what you do is more important than what you do.
- Inevitably you are alone – when you suffer.
- Making others to wait for you is a sign of poor time management.
- Robbery of God-given free will is greatest of the robberies
- To some this life is full of pleasure while it is full of struggles, challenges, and pain for others.
- Our love should be unconditional; but not our trust.
- Love everyone; but trust only those who are trustworthy.
- It’s a great challenge for every leader to handle the authority with humility.
- What others think or say about you has nothing to do with what you ought to be.
- Moments you spend in doing something for others are really worth living.
- Seek not the riches to become rich; instead use the riches to make others rich.
- Time is more precious than what we can imagine.
- A gentle person is the one who cannot afford to hurt others even unintentionally.
- The more a person is conscious of eternity the more spiritual he becomes.
- Your life is measured not by your achievements -- but by what you have done for others.
- What a person speaks, ultimately, is the reflection of his inner spiritual condition.
- The Character is quite mysterious that comes out of a man when he is in an unnoticeable situation, probably when no one watches over him.
- The greatest killer of you is revenge – it ruins the life to its core. Never get along with the revenge.
- Your silence also kills the relationship while arguments do the same.
- Never give self-justification if the opponent has already prepared to condemn you.
- Don’t expect others to be faithful to you because you are so to them.
- Love all, but trust a few only.
- Never feel bad when your love is rejected because it’s not your fault.
- Allowing any failure to defeat you indeed damages you more than the failure.
- Fault finder’s eyes are so quick to observe the mistakes of others.
- Forgiving others sets you free from the burden of a worthless load.
- Keep moving even when you feel that you’re not progressing much.
- Sharp tongue causes deeper wounds which can remain for years.
- Never try to make anything permanent for you in this world because everything that exists in the world is temporary.
- Betrayal is too painful to accept it when it comes from the narrow distance that is too short to imagine.
- People may kill your image and rob your riches. But, they can’t destroy the value or the worth that God has given you.
- Rebellion may appear to be powerful and successful while it is an absolute defeat.
- The real happiness is not based on what others do for you, but it lies in what you do for others.
- When you can’t solve a problem learn to cope up with it, when you can’t cope up with it don’t think about it.
- No problem can ever be greater than God; hence, have a closer look on God before looking at the problems.
- No time is too late for God to perform a miracle.
- Don’t always try to move God; be still sometimes -- till God moves you.
- Don’t give up faith for it may move your mountains away anytime; don’t give up hope for it may move you up anytime.
- God is not looking for good people – but for the right people.
- Forgive the mistakes of the others, but remember the lessons you learned out of them.
- When you’re alive people speak about your achievements and what you did for others will speak about you even after your death.
- The quality of our life is not measured by our achievements – but by what we do for others.
- The best thing that we can give others, at any point of time, is encouragement.
- The world measures you by how much you posses from this word while God measures us by how much of Christ you have.
- This tiny earthly life is meant for preparing ourselves for a never ending future which is not of this world.
- Listen to the voice of your conscience rather than the noise of the crowd.
- Optimistic people will not allow the negative thoughts to defeat them for they think that they are born to win.
- You may not be always victorious, yet you can always choose to hold the thoughts of victory.
- Positive thinking helps us not only to gain victory but also to sustain in our failures.
More by this Author
Five fold ministries are very much required to build the Body of Christ.
Why did God chose a few and pours out His love on them ?
One of the foundational doctrines need to be taught seriously. why God instructed people to lay their hands? What is the significance of Laying on of hands in Old Testament and New Testament.