Funniest Lawyer Jokes and Quotes
One thing every lawyer has to get used when first passing the bar is a constant barrage of lawyer jokes by friends and acquaintances. Some lawyers hate to be made fun of and find such jokes to be be rude, but I don't take myself that seriously. I love a good lawyer joke and never take it personal. I made a list of my favorite lawyer jokes and quotes. If you have any good ones, please share!
- "Any time a lawyer is seen and not heard, its a shame to wake him."--Patrick Reagan
- "Law school taught me one thing: how to take two situations that are exactly the same and show how they are different."--Hart Pomerantz
- "I don't want a lawyer to tell me what I cannot do: I hire him to tell me how to do what i want to do."--J.P. Morgan
- "They say talk is cheap--until you get a lawyer involved."--Patrick Reagan
- "Lawyers are in the only profession where the more there are, the more are needed."--Robert Lucky
- "My daddy is a movie actor and sometimes he plays the good guy and sometimes he plays the lawyer."--Harrison Ford's son (kids say the darndest things!)
- "A lawyer is someone who approaches every subject with an open mouth."--Patrick Reagan
- "If it weren't for lawyers, we wouldn't need them."--Patrick Reagan
- "When you go to court, you are putting your fate into the hands of twelve people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty."--Norm Crosby
- "What's the difference between an accountant and a lawyer? Accountants know they're boring."--Patrick Reagan
- "Nothing could be more boring than an absolutely accurate movie about the law."--Roger Ebert
- "Two very rich people get divorced, and their lawyers lived happily ever after."--Patrick Reagan
- A lawyer charged a man for legal services. After the client left, the lawyer realized he had been overpaid by $100. "This is a real ethical dilemma," the lawyer said to himself. "Should I tell my partner?"
Recommended Lawyer Joke Books
More by this Author
Overview of the the different types of foreclosures in Texas. Step-by-step guide to the Texas foreclosure process.
Learn how to get free or reduced cost legal services in Texas. Overview of the best nonprofit legal service providers in Texas. Apply to get free legal representation.
If you have been charged with a criminal offense in Texas you may be eligible to participate in one of the many rehabilitation programs offered by the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. Learn which programs are...