Muammar el Gaddafi: Wasn't He a Hoot?
Ding, Dong...the Guy Is Dead!
- Update: October 20, 2011 - Gaddafi is dead.
- Libyan leader Colonel Muammar el Gaddafi (who knows if the spelling is correct, as it is spelled differently on every website) is a funny guy. He doesn't mean to be funny...he just can't help it. I love all of the caricatures that have been done on him, and have tried to track down some of them to share with you.
- If you are offended at the way I am purposely making fun of him, by all means: "GO READ SOMETHING ELSE!" because I had waaaay too much fun putting this together to take it down.
Other Humorous Articles
- Your Family Needs to Have a Sense of Humor if You Wa...
This article is a humorous look at the nasty job of cleaning out your family's socks. To do it properly, you must follow the directions given. But don't tell them where you got the information.
- Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan Have Friends...Why D...
This is a humorous look at some of the craziest celebrities (Lindsay Lohan, Charlie Sheen, Miley Cyrus), and how they manage to have friends even in the face of all of their craziness!
- How to Go to a Party Without a Date and Not Look Stu...
A hilarious look at life as a single woman. When you are invited to a party, and you have to go alone, these are some funny tips for you to make the night a little bit more bearable.
- A Humorous Look at Spring Cleaning (or "So This Is W...
When you are ready to clean out your husband's closet, you first need to read this guide. Man, can they keep some stupid stuff! Get rid of all of that old sports junk and he'll be SO SURPRISED!
- A Humorous Look at Searching for a Better Mousetrap
If you are trying to get rid of mice, this is a humorous look at the subject which proves that the simplest method is still the best, so there is really no need to go looking for something better.
More by this Author
The best way to propagate a beautiful big-leaf maple tree is from cuttings, and this article will show you exactly how to do it. A tree "cloned" from cuttings will have exactly the same characteristics as the...
Pecksniffian is the Word of the Day for Bill O'Reilly on "The O'Reilly Factor" (Fox News), and it means to be falsely moralistic, hypocritical or sincere. There were so many politicians that fit the...
This is a how-to article on growing camellia flowers from cuttings. If you have a beautiful camellia plant, you can actually "clone" it!