Good Advice Quotes
A page of inspirational good advice quotes. Good advice about life, love, friendship and family. Short quotes to promote and evoke positive thoughts and actions, for a more positive life.
Good Advice Quotes About Life
- If you're lucky enough to get a second chance at something don't waste it.
- Never let anyone ever dull your sparkle!
- Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
- If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.
- Whatever you do always give 100%.
- Don't set yourself on fire trying to keep others warm!
- Enjoy the little things.
- Take time to stop and smell the roses.
- Keep your chin up and your head held high.
- Don't ruin a good day by thinking about a bad yesterday.
- Breath deep and let go of things.
- Never, never, never give up.
- Smile while you still have teeth!
- Find something you're passionate about and stay interested in it.
- You must learn to work before you run.
- If you're lucky enough to be different from everybody, don't change.
- If you focus on problems you'll have more problems.
- Do the best you can until you know better. And when you know better, do better.
- Follow your dreams.
- Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.
- If you want to be happy, then be.
- Sometimes life flies on bye and all you can do is wave.
- Don't think too much, you'll create a problem that wasn't even there in the first place.
- When your day's bad and getting worse, keep a cookie in your purse.
- Wine doesn't solve problems, but then again either does milk.
- Wake up, be awesome, repeat!
- Keep calm and carry on.
- Good advice comes from previous bad choices.
- If you want something you've never had then you've got to do something you've never done.
- Be the hero of your own life, not the victim.
- Choose to view the glass as half full.
- Always have a back up plan.
- Work hard and be nice to people.
- Ask yourself; Will this matter a year from now?
- Whatever you do, do it good.
- Choose your own path.
- Speak up for yourself, even if your voice shakes.
- Promote what you love.
- Stop complaining and do something positive.
- Smile often, dream big.
- If you have a problem face it, don't Facebook it!
- If you can't change it, take it as a lesson and move on.
- Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.
- Don't put all your eggs in the one basket.
- Endings are opportunities for new beginnings.
- Remember that mistakes are just proof you're trying.
- Count your blessings not your problems.
- No one else can tell your story as good as you. So, tell it yourself.
- When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.
- Don't sweat on the small stuff.
Tap An Image To Share The Page
Good Advice About Love
- Follow your heart but take action with your brain.
- Love when you're ready, not when you're lonely.
- Don't change yourself to make someone else happy.
- If you love something set it free, if it comes back it's yours. If it doesn't it never was.
- Love yourself right where you are.
- Follow your heart.
- Chase dreams not people.
- Don't play with someone's heart.
- Forgive the ex who didn't turn out to be who you hoped they would be.
- Learn to accept your ex is not in your future for good reason, even if you don't understand that reason.
- Kiss each other every morning.
- True love will never feel hard and complicated for any extended period of time.
- Someone who isn't ready, isn't good enough.
- If it doesn't feel right, it's probably not the right relationship.
- Spend your life with someone who makes you happy, not someone you have to impress.
- Be in love with your life. Every minute of it.
- Never lose yourself trying to hold on to someone.
- If you feel good enough you will be good enough.
- Don't cheat. If you're not happy, just leave.
- You're the driver of your life, don't let anyone steal your seat.
- If you like me, tell me. If you miss me, show it. If you love me, prove it.
- If you don't love me at my worst, you're not worthy of me at my best.
- A person who loves you, will never let you go, no matter what the situation is.
- Finding the strength to walk away is the first step towards finding a more worthy love.
- If you want love, open up your heart.
- Love can mend a broken heart.
- If you want to be loved, be lovable.
Good Advice About Friendship
- Never judge someone by the opinion of others.
- Choose your friends with caution.
- Don't depend too much on anyone. Even your own shadow leaves you in the darkness.
- Be careful who you open up to. Only a few care, the rest are just curious.
- Think about your words before you speak, they can mean different things to different people.
- You can't please everyone. Just do your best and have some fun!
- Learn that it's okay to walk away when you've been treated badly.
- They key to failure is to try to please everybody.
- It's better to be alone then in bad company.
- Never complain, never explain.
- Before you talk - Listen. Before you act - think.
- Avoid people who drive you nuts.
- Be sure to taste your words before you spit them out.
- The first step towards mending a friendship is being willing to say you're sorry.
- Good people bring out the good in other people. Surround yourself with good.
- Thinking outloud with your best friend will always make you feel better.
- Listen to the advice of your best friends.
- Take me as I am or watch me as I go.
Good Advice About Family
- Good mothers have sticky floors messy cupboards and happy kids.
- Be kind whenever possible.
- Fill your house with love.
- Listen to your parents advice.
- Happy wife, happy life.
- Remember to share your dreams and adventures with your family, so they can dream with you too.
- Treasure your life, treasure your family.
- If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning.
- The best life education comes from family.
- Families that play together stay together.
- Mothers cuddles heal most things.
- Let the best moments of your life be shared with family.
- Remember how you speak to your children becomes their inner voice.
- Your children only get one childhood, make it memorable!
- The greatest gift you can give your family is unconditional love.
Good Advice About Health
- Always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine.
- If you want to feel great, be great.
- Eat well and exercise if you want to be healthy.
- You are what you eat so don't be cheap, easy or fake!
- A walk in the sunshine will always make you feel better.
- Just breathe.
- Forget your age and live your life.
- When you're feeling lonely, talk to someone.
- Start loving yourself for everything that you are.
- A positive mind, a positive life.
- Eat good food, be kind and tell the truth.
- A good night sleep is the first step towards having a good day.
- Don't stay up all night and then complain you are tired.
- Keep calm, and ignore junk food.
- A healthy outside starts from the inside.
- Take care of your body, it's the only place you have to live in.
- Healthy isn't a goal, it's a way of living.
- Choose to be happy, because it's good for your health.
- When your legs can't run any more, run with your heart.
- Love yourself enough to lead a healthy lifestyle.
Good practical advice
- If the shoe fits, wear it.
- If the shoe doesn't fit, buy inserts.
- If you can't stand me, sit back down.
- If you have a problem, solve it.
- Practice what you preach.
- Always, always have a back up plan!
- Don't quit your job because you're unhappy. Your bills don't care whether you're happy or not.
- You'll go further simply by listening and acting kindly.
- Let yourself shine.
- There is more joy in moving forward than lingering in the past.
- You can't please everyone all of the time. Don't even try.
- If you want to save money, improvise or go without.
- If you want to be an expert first you must practice.
- If you can't do it buy yourself ask someone to help.
- You can never have too much salad.
Share This Page!
This page, like all Hubpages articles can be shared on your favourite social network sites using the share buttons on the page and on the photos. You can also share by copying the URL of this page into your status update: http://hubpages.com/literature/Good-Advice-Quotes
Please don't copy/republish the content on the page as Hubpages writer StricktlyDating retains copyright.
Take Our Good Advice Poll
Who do you turn to for the best advice?See results without voting
© 2014 StricktlyDating
More by this Author
A collection of cute, sarcastic and funny 'About You' quotes and status updates. A huge page of quotes to use to describe someone.
A collection of romantic, corny, funny and sweet "ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE" love poems and quotes. Roses are red violets are blue, just wait until I get my hands on you!
Cute, Funny "About me" quotes, status updates and memes about yourself. Quotes for the 'About me' section of your profile page, and for funny Facebook statuses and Tweets about yourself.