Gratitude- Journal Challenge, Day 2
My writing prompt for day #2 of the “Write Here, Write Now: A 30 Day Journaling Challenge” is to give thanks, expressing at least five things I am grateful for. Gratitude was bubbling up inside of me from completing the first day of the challenge and I woke up this morning with the song, “Every Day Is a Day of Thanksgiving,” resonating in my heart. I sang along on youtube.com and posted it to my facebook page to bless somebody else.
I Am Grateful For
1. My Church – Apostolic Temple of Jesus Christ has an awesome music ministry that ushers me into a sweet intimacy of high praise and worship with God. The congregation is warm and loving towards me and the Word of God is taught and preached with a high standard and in a straight forward manner. I am challenged to step up higher and live a holy and righteous life in season and out.
2. The Write Here, Write Now: 30 Day Journaling Challenge – This challenge is divinely timed in my season to cultivate and operate in discipline, consistency and structure. I believe God for breakthrough in my writing frequency and finances.
3. My Mom – My mother’s love and support, especially during this time in my faith walk of entrepreneurship, is priceless. She has my back and has afforded me a place of safety and freedom to be and do all that God has purposed and planned for me.
4. My Salvation – My relationship with God is personal, intimate and empowering. I am learning to trust Him on deeper levels as He is reveals and demonstrates His love, direction, protection and provision. He keeps me and my extended family, blood and spiritual. I am because He is and I am getting stronger and better one day at a time.
5. Music and Movement – I am grateful for music, gospel artists and the ability to dance. The music and words feed my soul and lift my spirits. When I sing along and change my posture, I am transported into a place of worship and praise. It is sweet intimacy with my Father, Lord and Savior; my heart overflows with joy in gratitude for a real and tangible connection of oneness with the Source of all there is. I am encouraged within my being on every level, and inspired by the testimony of the artists through song.
NOTE: Day 2 complete. Thank you, God!
An beautiful collection of heartwarming poems
Books by Inspired 4 U
More by this Author
Kwanzaa: A Celebration of Family, Community and Culture was created by Dr. Maulana Karenga in 1966 to celebrate African heritage. Do you know the seven principles and their meanings?
Three poems of love and appreciation for that special man in your life. An expression of friendship, intimacy and romance between soul-mates.