Quotes To Live By
- Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them but I can look up and see their beaty, believe in them, and try to follow them. ~ Louisa May Alcott
- Once you choose hope, anything's possible. ~ Christopher Reeve
- You've gotta have hop. Without hope life is meaningless. Without hope life is meaning less and less. ~ Author Unknown
- Everything that is done in the world is done by hope. ~ Matrin Luther King
- Hope is the only bee that makes honey without flowers. ~ Robert Ingersoll
- With high hope for the future, no prediction is ventured. ~ Abraham Lincoln
- Hope is the feeling we have that the feeling we have is not permanent. ~ Mignon McLaughlin
- What oxygen is to the lungs, such is hope to the meaning of life. ~ Emil Brunner
- The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. ~ Winston Churchill
- The natural flights of the human mind are not from pleasure to pleasure, but from hope to hope. ~ Samuel Johnson
- Hope is the poor man's bread. ~ Gary Herbert
- Hope is faith holding out its hand in the dark. ~ George Iles
- The important thing is not that we can live on hope alone, but that life is not worth living without it. ~ Harvey Milk
- Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucious
- The men whom I have seen succeed best in life always have been cheerful and hopeful men; who went about their business with a smile on their faces; and took the changes and chances of this mortal life like men; facing rough and smooth alike as it came. ~ Charles Kingsley
- Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. ~ Anne Lamott
- My hopes are not always realized, but I always hope. ~ Ovid
- Hope is the dream of a waking man. ~ Aristotle
- Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. ~ English Proverb
- Hope is necessary in every condition. The miseries of poverty, sickness, of captivity, would, without this comfort, be insupportable. ~ Samuel Johnson
- Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future. ~ Robert H. Schuller
- Hope never abandons you, you abandon it. ~ George Weinberg
- Hope is the word which God has written on the brow of eery man. ~ Victor HugoThere is no medicinelike hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something tomorrow. ~ Orison Swett Marden
- The phoenix hope, can wing her way through desert skies, and still defying fortune's spite; revive from ashes and rise. ~ Miquel De Cervantes
- When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time." ~ Author Unknown
- Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops...at all. ~ Emily Dickinson
- Hope is patience with the lamp lit. ~ Tertullian
- Your hopes, dreams, and aspirations are legitimate. They are trying to take you airborne, above the clouds, above the storms, if you only let them. ~ William James
- Hope is putting faith to work when doubting would be easier. ~ Author Unknown
- Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence. ~ Lin Yutang
- Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired. ~ Eric H. Erikson
- Hope is grief's best music. ~ Author Unknown
- It takes courage to have hope. ~ Louise E. Johnson
- Of all the forces that make for a better world, none is so indispensable, none so powerful, as hope. Without hope men are only half alive. With hope they dream and think and work. ~ Charles Sawyer
- Hope is the last thing that dies in man; and though it be exceedingly deceitful, yet it is of this good use to us, that while we are traveling through life it conducts us in an easier and more pleasant way to our journey's end. ~ Francois De La Rochefoucauld
- Things which you do not hope happen more frequently than things which you do hope. ~ Titus Maccius Plautus
- When hope is hungry, everything feeds it. ~ Mignon McLaughlin
- Consult not your fears but your hopes and dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what is still possible for you to do. ~ Pope John XXIII
- Hope is the companion of power, and mother of success; for who so hopes strongly has within him the gift of miracles. ~ Samuel Smiles
- Hope is the expectation that something outside of ourselves, something or someone external, is going to come to our rescue and we will live happily ever after. ~ Dr. Robert Anthony
- Hope is some extraordinary spiritual grace that God gives us to control our fears, not to oust them. ~ Vincent McNabb
- Hope is the physician of each misery. ~ Irish proverb
- Of all ills that one endures, hope is a cheap and universal cure. ~ Abraham Cowley
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hop at all. ~ Dale Carnegie
- Faith Inspired Verses about Faith, Hope and Love Quo...
Genuine faith may be in the soul like a hidden seed. These inspirational quotes enlighten, encourage and inspire. Quotes about faith, hope and love are great motivating tools to breathe life back into your soul. Here is a collection of my favorites.
- A Spark of Faith, Hope and Love : 3rd Part
Traveling with your loved one is surely the best way to get to know each other and keep each other closer. Well, they have their own testimony to prove that...
- Faith & Hope: Every Grain Of Sand
Sometimes life kicks the snot out of us. This Hub is a reminder that faith can be restored and revived. It features
- A Spark of Faith, Hope and Love : 2nd Part
...and their love story continues to unfold as it progressed from that day forward.
Faith to light the darkened sky,
Strength to carry on,
Love to touch and heal the soul,
Hope to grace the dawn.
More by this Author
There are angels among us in every shape and form. They surround us with love and safety.
Remember that special aunt or uncle that always showed how much they cared? Now you can show them how much you care by sending them a loving quote.
The Supreme Court of the U.S. met for the first time on February 1, 1790. Abraham Lincoln was born on February 12, 1809. Super Bowl XLIV will be held February 6th at the Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas. On...