How To Be Funny Without Telling Jokes
How to be funny without telling jokes:
- Sing a silly song at a random moment - A Nursery Rhyme or Folk Song should do. Otherwise just sing "I'm too sexy for myself, too sexy for myself..."
- Hum your favourite song at a low volume but add wild hand signals, like you're the Drummer or guitarist in the band - great for when you're waiting in a queue.
- When fuelling up your car next time, wiggle your hips and shake your butt.
- Walk to the corner shop wearing a Mud Mask on your face. Smile at everyone you meet along the way.
- Next time you're going shopping draw a big Smiley on your shoulder.
- When you're at a fast food counter and they ask you what you'd like - tell them to "Guess!".
- Arrange the food you're serving into a Smiley Face.
- Eat with two forks instead of a knife and fork.
- Ask for Chopsticks at McDonald's.
- Iron your underwear, and complain about how long it takes you each week.
- Ask a friend if it's OK to wear the same underwear for 4 days?
- Next time you buy a soft drink ask the shop assistant for a cup of hot water, so you can "put your drink in to warm it up".
- Ask a random stranger if they can read your shopping list. Show them your list (which you've written in a fake language). Remember to thank them for trying...
- Create a new voice mail message and pretend to speak in a foreign language. Add in some random words which callers will understand. For example, trying to fake French, say "We We, Croissant, Yoplait!"
- Ask someone if they know "The exact time (In a suburb nearby)?".
- Approach a random stranger and ask "Excuse me, but does my bum look big in this?" whatever they say, just say "Ok thanks, I'm just feeling a little bit tight today"
- Pretend the shop window is a mirror. Fix your hair in this mirror and give yourself a smile and a wink as you turn away from it.
- Put a huge pink bow on your dogs collar next time you take it for a walk, sing cute songs as you walk along (Happy Birthday will do).
- Wear your shower cap to work. Take it off when you arrive as your taking off your coat. If anyone says anything just say you were concerned that you might get windswept! And carry on.
- Wear a clip-on earring on your nose. Just say you're doing it to help you decide if a nose piercing will suit you. Ask everyone for their opinion.
- Pretend you're on the phone and fake a weird conversation - For example "No you can't have my diet pills, I have a hot and sexy pair of jeans I have to fit into by next week and I cannot do without them at this point in time" - or - "No! I will NOT write you a Love Letter, the only Love Letter I'm going to write is a Love Letter to myself! And it will be a good letter too believe me!".
- Put your hair in a bun or ponytail. Then take every clip and hair pin you have in the house and decorate your swept back hair, you know, just so you can have that Hollywood fancy up do look (Not!).
- Do your gardening in high-heels.
- Go to work with eye-makeup on one eye only - If anyone says anything just say you were running behind thismorning and didn't have time to do the other one yet.
- Put a fake spider on someone's desk (Just leave half the legs visible from under the papers)...
- Create some funny meme's using photos of your own pets, and post them regularly to your Facebook timeline.
- Play a Prank on someone you know: CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO PUNK YOUR HOUSE GUESTS
- Dress up in your favourite shirt, but only wear your underwear... Say to your housemates your bum won't look big in your jeans if you don't wear any jeans!
- Laugh hard at something minor, so that you end up rolling around on the floor... A sure way to make your friends laugh too.
- Sharpen your fingernails into points and if anyone asks about them, just say you want to feel more "Feline".
- Wear your bra on the outside.
- Wear bright odd socks, with flip-flops.
- Wear formal wear around the house.
- Wear green lipstick to the shops.
© 2010 StricktlyDating
More by this Author
You know you're Australian When... You have a spider as big as a dinner plate living in your lounge room and you're not really worried because it's only a Huntsman, mate! Funny 'You know you're Australian When" status...
Funny, silly, stupid and dumb questions. Why are there only 12 hours on a clock? Did London Bridge ever fall down? Who did let the dogs out? The dumbest, silliest questions you could ever ask!
Funny and cute Facebook status updates, Tweets and quotes to make you laugh until tears run down your legs! A funny page of statuses to share on your favorite social networking sites.