Hubpages More Than a Hobby
What is hubpages to you?See results without voting
Okay newbies, and old timers, this is a list to help you determine if you are in getting too carried away with your hubpages usage:
- Your former reason to live is a faint memory
- Your movies from Netflix sit on the shelf for weeks
- You go to sleep thinking about the newest questions and wake up with the answers
- You check your Hub Traffic Statistics every 30-40 minutes
- You are working on three hubs at once
- You are considering catheterization instead of making trips to the bathroom
- You have memorized the affiliate codes
- Your day job is suffering because you can only concentrate on writing your next hub
- You wake up with red eyes because you stare too long at the computer screen
- All your flowers are dying from lack of care
- Your husband keeps wondering if you are ever going shopping again
- You go into major panic mode if your computer temporarily freezes up
- The dust in your house is about one inch deep
- You put off eating at your favorite restaurant so you can write another hub
- You have an unending urge to get back to your computer as soon as possible after you leave
- You scan all the media not for something to watch, but for ideas of what you can write about
- Your muscles in your mouse fingers are getting larger than muscles in any other part of your body
- You get downright giddy when you have come up with a new topic to write about
- You feel an excessive need for privacy
- Grooming is no longer important since you never go anywhere
- No topic is too degrading or crazy
- Your computer area has multiple stickies scribbled with different ideas for hubpages
- You have forgotten your children’s names
- You listen intently to your friends for ideas and do not finish your conversation because you are writing new thoughts down
- You mumble to yourself – people think you might have lost it and you let them think it so you can have more time to write hubs
- Your friends tell you to “get a life”
- Sleep becomes a burden
- You rarely get dressed
I’m sure you can think of some of your own, but these are some of mine and I have only just begun. I hope I do not totally go crazy because of hubpages since I am enjoying it so far.
- Hairy Men vs. Smooth Men
Someone the other day made a comment about guys with facial hair and several women chimed in their disapproval of stubble, beards and basically most body hair. I was surprised. I indicated that I do not...
More by this Author
Motivational thoughts from Marjorie Pay Hinckley,a small devoted woman. Quotes and Recipes for comfort food.
Sheri Dew is an inspirational speaker, writer and white house delegate. Here are some of her motivational quotes.
Hawaiians love ghost stories. You can get chicken skin listening to these haunting stories.