Hub Mentors Recognized
They walk in wise council. They are the motivators, the writers, the mentors of today.
There are so many great writers here on Hubpages. I've only captured a small portion and there are still others to be recognized. For now, I'm showcasing the ones I've found to inspire with some great work.
- They inspire others to reach their full potential.
- They encourage others with possibilities.
- They enlighten others to do their very best.
In honor of these mentors featured they are to be recognized as a source of true inspiration.
This list is not all-inclusive but I found these Hub Writers should be mentioned.
My Writer's Corner
Hub Mentors Recognized
God knows the heart of every man.
These writers are recognized to be true to their writings. I recommend visiting their pages and see for yourself.
Here are 15 Hubbers who provide inspiration, wisdom, and walk the path of encouragement.
- Walking wisely finds The Minstrel speaking the truth.
- Tnderhrt23 is a poetic genius.
- God gives us good things and one of them is Diansword4u.
- Unleashed Victory has inspirational thought provoking messages.
- Revmjm a profound wise woman with knowledge of the divine.
- Jangaplanet has some of the best questions.
- Reynold Jay has a gift for creating interesting stories.
- Fossillady has a natural talent to inspire with messages of hope and fantastic photos.
- Mannyrolando inspires the lens of the camera with vivid photos enriched with color.
- Carrie450 whose messages of hope energize your life.
- Roger Wright has a passion for writing and has a new EBook out.
- Saintodd has wise words to share with the reader.
- Karengibsonroc writes many inspiring hubs.
- Heart4theword gives us the balance of life.
- Ken R Abell an Ordinary Story of Extraordinary Hope, with enlightening hubs.
Honoring the Mentors
There are many writers who have experience with writing online as well as writers who have encouraged me along the path.
As the role of mentoring in finding a good mentor, I recommend any of these hubs.
With messages of hope and inspiration, they are making a difference in the lives they reach each day.
Who are your mentors? Have you been inspired yet? Everyone needs encouragement, don't sacrifice your writing by standing alone.
Have you distinguished any familiar or not so familiar writers? Maybe they sparked a thought, or inspired a message, maybe they gave you hope when you needed it most.
These mentors can serve a purpose in your goal to becoming a great writer.
More by this Author
When God called you home, it was a difficult time for us on earth, but heaven welcomed you there. Many people say that the first thing they want to do when they arrive in heaven is see all their friends and loved...
Saying Goodbye to Mom. With a heavy heart, saying goodbye to my mom was one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do in my life. This is poem dedicated to my mother who passed away. In loving memory, this is a...
Why the Butterfly for the Avatar? People have asked me, why the butterfly? I chose the butterfly to represent for several reasons. Symbolic in so many ways, the butterfly represents new life...