Humor--Jokes From Real life.
Kids! The darndest things they wisely come up with!! If you are a teacher, then you know what we are talking about. We will never forget those days in grammar and middle school when life was easier. Actually, seems like it was the day before yesterday. Back then (1976) friends were cool and use to make clean jokes and silly pranks; nothing like getting mad for anything, not even closer to those kids from Columbine.
Let's share some joyful moments leaked from a retired school teacher. Well, let's check some answer to a real test and how smart they were...!
Karl, a middle school teacher handed the social studies questions to his students. The morning came for the ones who didn't perform good enough in social studies and history. But let's introduce "Marky." This buddy of ours did not study, as usual, the weekend before -- was going to call him "Joshy," but thought Janine would leave a longer and hilarious comment.
Marky was this 14 years old kid, who was more interested about listening (downloading for 2015) his favorite tune, and talking to his girlfriend on the phone (smartchat) than studying... as he should've been. He tried to do his "best," and probably he could've done better by doing what he was supposed to do. Without much ado, here are his answers to some 'general studies' questions
- When did Charlemagne die?
Answer: On the day he stopped breathing
- Where was signed our declaration of Independence?
At the bottom of the page
- What's the first cause of divorce?
Well, that is an easy one: marriage
- What happens if we throw a piece of chalk on a blue river?
- It gets soaking wet
- How can you stay awaken for 10 days non stop? (like Josh)
- Sleep during the nights. That was a tricky one!
- How can we hold an hippopotamus with one hand?
- Haven't seen an hippopotamus with one hand! Not yet.
- What cannot you eat at lunch time?
- breakfast and dinner!! Whew!
- If you need ten guys to build a house, how long would it take to build the same house with 5 guy?
- None! The wall was already built by the 10 guys.
- If you hold 2 apples and 1 orange in one hand, and two oranges and 1 apple on the other hand, what do you have?
- Two big hands for sure!
- What does an orange cut in half looks like?
- Like the other half!
- What did Pythagoras and Newton do for the human race?
- Give us headaches and nightmares
- Why is math so hard for you?
- Never saw a softer math. Is hard enough to deal with!
- If you see a friend getting drown in a swimming pool, would you jump to save his/her life?
- Well, I can't swim for sure. But I did jump one time; that's when I got pushed from behind. Gee!
We thoroughly appreciate your wise answers, but take this memo for your parents to read, and make sure to get it signed. Otherwise, you will stay back one more year.
Best regards, Karl Mayer."
More fun hubs...
- You Suck Big Time!
Life is really a joke. We cannot stop smiling at God, his creation and his wit. But sometimes we really suck big time!
- Don't tell me you are mad at me!
If you are kind of mad..take 3 minutes to read us..and then do your own ranting. If you can. Beware! this Hub can keep you going for a while.
- How Can I Change My Man?
Relationships and how to deal with your own couple. Our humorous side at work. Enjoy!
- Sultry Poultry Away From This Nutty
A midnight piece of inspiration that came together right to stop a fight. We don't know if this one came out right. But most likely will keep me up at night.
- all was alright...then!
Was with ex wife eating at a restaurant having our dinner at 'Mount Pleasant's grill and bar' Chicken barbecue, spaghetti and Meatballs not a bad choice for a late dinner after all. See the ending to this all!
- The funny Christmas with no end
How Santa got stuck near our house and how we broke the Ice in order to keep him going. His humor was unique and we end it with a twist!
More by this Author
A piece of creativity for our own humanity. Do we have still the desire to change a world for generations to come? Or we will be these followers with no end?
Science fiction, poetry, imagination... and much more in one piece of inspiration. Open your mind and join us.
million of years ago, the first cells or protocells were creating complex entities that would pave the way for our dinosaurs and mammoths. the atmosphere had reached its current nitrogen/oxygen balance, cool enough to...