Inspirational Quotes and Sayings
This is a collection of the best inspirational quotes.
Are you looking for inspirational quotes? This is a collection of some of the best inspirational quotes ever written.
We all need some motivational help and inspiration from time to time. Whether our goal is to succeed in our jobs, get a promotion, be a better husband or wife, or just improve ourselves, the key is usually within us. How we meet and surpass life's challenges means the difference between success and failure.
Many famous writers, politicians and philosophers have written inspirational words of wisdoms. I have collected some of the best inspirational quotes and sayings, which I have found comforting in trying times. I hope that you will enjoy these inspirational quotes and sayings as much as I have.
Best Inspirational Quotes
Here are some of my favorite inspirational quotes and sayings:
If you want to be happy, be. -- Leo Tolstoy
If you are going through hell, keep going. -- Winston Churchill
Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement. -- Brian Tracy
First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do. -- Epictetus (Roman Philosopher)
You don't pay the price of success, you enjoy the price of success. -- Zig Ziglar
When you believe you can - you can. - Maxwell Maltz
These inspirational quotes were written many years apart and by very different people, but the wisdom they bring has some elements in common: 1) believe in yourself 2) imagine 3) do. You can do it!
"Big shots are little shots that keep shooting." - Christopher Morley
"Life is just a minute only sixty seconds in it, forced upon you, can‘t refuse it. Didn‘t seek it, didn‘t choose it, but It‘s up to you to use it. You must suffer if you lose it, give an account if you abuse it, just a tiny little minute, but eternity is in it." - Dr. Benjamin E. Mays
- "Things do not happen, they are made to happen." --JFK.
- Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it willsubside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. -- Lance Armstrong
- "Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." --Chuck Close
- "Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?'" --Martin Luther King, Jr.
- "I am an optimist. I don't see much use in being anything else." - Winston Churchill
- "Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." -Will Rogers.
- "The stars are yours, if you have the head, the hands, and the heart for them." - Ray Bradbury (The Golden Apples of the Sun)
- "Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic." -Dave Barry
Welcome Visitor! to my inspirational quotations page. I hope that you will add quotations and sayings of your own to the comments section below so that this can be the absolutely best hub and collection for inspirational quotes.
More by this Author
Find great Oscar Wilde quotes here!
Pessimistic quotes: if you are a Polyanna looking at the world through rose colored glasses, these pessimistic quotations and sayings will set you straight.
Ants are amazing - but are they intelligent? Does the fact that ants built complex cities and societies, farm other insects and raise crops mean that they have intelligence or is it all instinct?