Motivational and inspirational quotes that really helped me.
We all know that in every person’s life, there comes a time when he or she is down and depressed and needs something that can motivate and uplift his or her confidence. Here, I am sharing with you, some of my favorite quotes that really helped me through my bad times.
- Each moment in a day has its own value – Morning brings hope, afternoon brings faith, evening brings love, night brings rest. Hope you find them all today.
- A true thought that will make life easy to live: “The real thing about this world is that, everyone is selfish. The difference is just the amount of selfishness.”
- Never blame a day in your life. Good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience. All are essential in life, all are God’s blessings.
- Always be happy. Always wear a smile not because life is full of reasons to smile, but because your smile itself is the reason for many others to smile.
- A true feeling- “I may not have sense how to make people happy, but I am clear in my mind that there is no intention to hurt someone ever.”
- In life, own satisfaction is better than own success, because success is a measure decided by others, while satisfaction is a measure decided by us.
- It’s good to sit alone at least some time every day. But when you sit alone, don’t sit with your past. Sit alone to dream about your future.
- A knowledgeable person may make you realize how wonderful the world is. But it’s only a loving person who makes you realize how wonderful you are in the world.
- Don’t allow the negative responses of others to determine your value. Who are they to judge you anyway? People are not the experts of your worth, it’s God.
- Nice quote – “Go for the happy endings, because life doesn’t have any sequels.”
- Always share your problem only with 1% people who genuinely love you. Because 50% people won’t care about you problem and rest 49% will be happy that you have a problem.
- Some flowers grow best in the sun, others do well in shade. Remember, God puts us where we grow best. Enjoy your life in every situation!
- Do not allow others to make a path for you. It is you road and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you!
- You are not DEFINED by your past. You are PREPARED by your past. Keep reminding yourself all the time “Nothing in life happens ‘TO’ me. It all happens ‘FOR’ me.”
- Very true lines – “When nails grow long, we cut them, not our fingers. Similarly, when misunderstandings grow up, we cut our ego, not our relations!”
- Live your life like a pair of walking legs. The foot forward has no pride and the foot behind has no shame, because both know their situation will change.
- In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
- Don’t be upset if you sometimes choose the wrong people, because without choosing them, you will never know the true value of the right ones.
- Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it.
- When you do anything new, at first people laugh at you, then they challenge you, then they watch you succeed and then they wish they were you!
- Short but meaningful quote – Everyone in this world is self-centered. It’s just the radius that makes the difference.
- Feelings are the most delicate things in life. Never hurt them when someone truly shows them on you. Because a great saying says, “today it’s me, tomorrow it’s you.”
- The difference between a corrupt and an honest person is, the corrupt person has a ‘Price’ and an honest person has a ‘Value’.
- An arrow can be shot only by pulling it backwards. So, whenever life pulls you back, don’t worry. It’s only going to lead you to victory!
- Satisfaction is the highest level of happiness. And it is easily attained, when you have no expectations.
More by this Author
A mini tour guide about some places in India worth visiting during the summers, with few preparation and safety measures. A quick approach to spend a fabulous vacation in India!
If you've always wanted to learn how to do professional level sketching, this is the right thing for you! A quick and easy way to learn professional sketching with all the necessary basics.
Join HubPages today! Soak pit is actually a tank for recharging ground water (or underground water) and increasing ground water level using waste water which cannot be used and it can be constructed with most of the...