I am 27 years old and I have already done my big major goals in life...I graduated college, got married, have three children, and own a home (not in that order). I think they are normal goals for the most part and now they are done...so now what?
I was watching tv with my hubby the other day and saw a commercial with a guy throwing pizza dough around like it was another appendage...it was a sight to behold. And I thought...hmm, that would be fun to do. That got me thinking, there are a ton of things I would love to learn how to do so I thought I would jot my list down on here. Maybe you can get some ideas for your own list and be inspired to write one....
Bucket List trailer
My Bucket List
- I want to learn how to throw pizza dough - I know it will serve no real purpose other than to say that I can do it...but how cool is that!
- I want to learn another language - I know we all learned a few things in highschool but I remember none of it now. I think maybe Spanish...
- Go to Australia - I know hardly anything about this country but I have wanted to go ever since I was little...therefore, I must.
- Learn to salsa dance - What a liberating and tantalizing dance to watch. I so want to feel that sexy.
- Get a tattoo - I have had three daughters all by cesarean yet I am afraid of the needle. I will set a time limit on this one. Let's say...by age 30.
- Write a book - I have a lot of things to say so this should be easy for me. If I can't get it published, I'll just put it on the web for all of you to see for free.
- Be a Bigfoot on Tagfoot - If you don't know what I am talking about, then go to Tagfoot.com and check it out...such a great place. http://tagfoot.com/sign_up
- Have a collection of celebrity autographs - So far I have Bill O'Reilly, R. Lee Ermey, Stan Lee, and Julie Roberts (not Julia Roberts...Julie. She's a country singer) I still have a long way to go.
- Work for myself - I am starting this journey by having blogs on the Internet. I just started this past January so I'm still learning. Only time will tell on this one.
- Walk on the Great Wall of China - Not only do I want to do, I want to take a laptop and pull up a Google map and zoom in on myself! How awesome would that be?
- Buy a laptop - reference #10
- Go to Las Vegas - Call it a cliche if you want but I'm going!
- Be an extra in a movie - I don't have dreams of winning an Oscar, but just being able to got to the theater and yell out to everyone "There I am! That's me right there!" sounds pretty awesome.
- Have my own jewelry line - I actually do have a design for an awesome necklace. Anyone who wants to help me develop it is more than welcome.
- Stop procrastinating - I think we all do this and that is why we need lists like this. It helps to see our goals in black and white. Now stop thinking about making a list and go do it!
- Be a good person - This includes being a good mother, wife, sister, aunt, daughter, grand daughter, niece, and friend in my case. This is something I can work on everyday
I hope you all enjoyed my list. I will add to it as things pop in my head. Please feel free to list your #1 in the comments section to get you started. Then go off and finish it. Remember, the only person stopping you is you. Good luck!
More by this Author
Pruritic Urticarial Papules and Plaques of Pregnancy
Cleaning the house can be a daunting task if you are not organized. I hate to wake up and look around the house and think about all the things I 'think' I have to do that day. I decided to make a schedule and share it...