My favorite quotes. What are yours?
I love quotes! Do you??
I love reading quotes, and finding new ones to live by, and post on buzz. I go through quotes and quotes trying to find good ones. But I know that they can get quite repetitive. I've found some that I really like, though some are those live, love and laugh ones. Inspirational quotes honestly do get to me, and I hope I can help you find a quote that you live by. Please feel free to write your favorite quotes in the comments below. I love to find new quotes and hear others ideas! Thanks
Here are some of my favorite ones, not in any particular order(but the first one is my favorite anyways)
1. "Beginnings are usually scary, and endings are usually sad, but it's everything in between that makes life worth it"
2."For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others, for beautiful lips, speak words of kindness and as for poise, walk with the knowledge that YOU are never alone" -Audrey Hepburn
3."This is your world, shape it, or someone else will"
4."Smile...its the key that fits the lock of everybody's heart"
5."A journey of a thousand steps must begin with one single step" -Lao Tse
6. "Don't keep asking what the meaning of life is, DEFINE IT"
7. "Live like there's no tomorrow"
8. "Stop looking at what you don't got, and start looking at what you do got"
9. "Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game" -A Cinderella Story
10."I'm moving on, letting go, holding on to tomorrow, but I've always got the memories and I'm finding out who I'm gonna be"-Hannah Montana Season 4 (lol)
11."You can take everything I have, you can break everything I am like I'm made of glass. Like I'm made of paper. Go on and try to pull me down. I will be rising from the ground. Like a SKYSCRAPER" - Skyscraper Demi Lovato
12. "Life without risks is not worth living." -Charles A. Lindbergh
13. "A person who never made any mistakes, never tried anything new" -Albert Einstein
14. "The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself"-JFK
15. "Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us."
16. "Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, and today? Today is a gift. That's why
17.we call it the present"
18. "Life is a box of chocolates, you nevery know what you're gonna get"-Forest Gump
19. "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain"
20. "When the world says give up....Hope whispers, "try it one more time"
21. "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened!"
22. "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"-Ralph Waldo Emerson
I hope these quotes are inspirational, and give you a little bit more hope!
More by this Author
“United we stand, divided we fall.” -Aesop (620-560 BCE) The ocean’s blue waves slowly creep up to the shore and gently streak the thick sand. The crisp white-colored Himalayas extend forever into...
Indian food is like a painting that will never be finished because the painter will never die. The original idea will always be there, but little elements will be added by different artists with different ideas. The...