ON WHY 'MENTALIST ACER' BRYAN IS SO FREAKING AWESOME!
We tried to be impartial because he always tells us that he comes from a voice from our own mind? Being honest we did our research and came to a simple conclusion, we cannot go to the nano level in our own minds and be able to locate his Soul. We thought by doing so, we could clarify any question we might have about Bryan Trahan, AKA: Mentalist Acer.
We found out, finally, why he is so freaking awesome!
- He thinks that nanotechnology will accelerate the cure for Cancer
- He Graduated from McNEESE UNIVERSITY
- He is Linda's best friend....well Cogerson too, no worries!
- He is a Christmas baby, no wonder he is so gifted (Dec. 14)
- He says that, "The strong effect of inclusion can quantum time into a state of diffusion" You see Ray? You are no the only one that can twist our thinking!
- Instant progress comes when there is nothing to do. It makes sense!!! We didn't have nothing to do and wrote this hub with no deadlines in our minds.
- In the same philosophy, he thinks that instant success comes when you less expect it. I should play the lotto tomorrow!
- Contentment comes when everything instant becomes timeless. Is the Bio definition of a derivative..if Bryan can agree with us!
- This one is deep from him: "Different Lines,Spaces And Times:Everybody is different,Everything Is Good...." My neurons are already numbed!!
- Abstracting narrative of 'his' can make love to an equation of timeless theorems. Wow!! he is in our minds!
- This is his deepest thought: The greatest battle in the Universe...Creativity over Logic. Damn! Gotta drink more of that Vodka courtesy of 'Haunty'
- ABOUT TO GIVE UP ON HIM!...CALM DOWN LORD!
- Photobucket and Imanationalistic realism are his muses. Mine is my coffee and a picture of Charlize Theron.(PRONOUNCED THRON IN AFRIKAANS)
- His approach to Religion: If Form Ever Equaled Realism Then We'd All Be Equals In The Eye's Of God
- Geez! Linda, Do I have to take this philosophy like a man?
- He would love to see Pink Floyd on a Tour near his hometown: Lake Charles
- For him, "Wishful Sigh is like a Pause For Reflection." Darn it!! Ran out of that VODKA!
- He is retired from BFI, a Chemical company
- He is a poet with an edge :
"Want not from greed,
From hunger a need,
Left behind, seeds...."
He would love to know what is really behind the ability of the human mind to connect an emotion to a thought. This left me thinking!!
He can really freak our minds by saying...
That he found a path traveled, through a mental break
leading from confusion and emotional separation into an survival
instinct that overcame that disruption......ALMOST DONE LORD!
He can take you to Jupiter in your own mind, and wake you up in Pluto 'If you don't mind'
Without due intention he can peak in your own dimension and find that he forgot to tell you about your own infatuation.
He can serve without guess, Or play chess, nonetheless, he will save our day from this mess of rhyming words
Bryan Trahan, the only one from our Universe, was a pleasure to read your creativity and now heading to watch on youtube: " ANOTHER BRICK ON THE WALL!
Follow our Galaxy of threads of awesomeness!
- 68 Plus One Reasons Why Linda Sunshine is So Awesome!
What in the world has happened since we met Linda Bilyeu? We have learned so much from this Angel, I'm telling you! She has made a difference on this site and we all come to check on her Pimping, every other Hour. We met her on Twitter and from them
- 26 Reasons why Being a "HUBBER" is Awesome.......
- 33 reasons why 'Effer' is so Awesome!
You might wonder who Effer is...? like Tammy asked us last night? Her name is Paula, and in half a year she has gained our admiration and support. She didn't know it until now, but she was on trail in our 'Realm.' What do you want to know about her?
- Why Motown2Chitown Will Rock Your World
- 50 Reasons Why This Lady is So Awesome!!
After being kicked out off the AA plane... for throwing up on an old lady''s cold plate, we ended up in this city Called Brownsville, and asked the Taxi driver to take us to a decent Hotel. He suggested "LA QUINTA INN" and the story follows from here
- ON WHY THE LADIES MAKE A DIFFERENCE ON HP
- Countless Reasons Why Lord De Cross Is So Awesome! (An Interview)
I was lucky enough to pull off an interview with the awesome HubPages writer Lord De Cross. He visited me in my dungeons in Hungary, because he can travel fast and conveniently. Thank you for putting up with an interviewer like I, Lord!
- 67 Reasons Why Cogerson Is Awesome!
Cogerson is HubPages movie master! He publishes movie score hubs that are very entertaining! He's just awesome!
- Confessions of a Pimp
I've been asked many times what it means to Pimp My Hub...this article should answer that question.
More by this Author
What started like a piece of inspiration, took us on a roller coaster into our own past. Nothing was rehearsed until it was done. This must be a dedication and inspiration for those Fathers that, after all, are as...
Science fiction, poetry, imagination... and much more in one piece of inspiration. Open your mind and join us.
Kyle, a professor, was supposed to be with his students before 8 a.m. He already thinks he is not going to make on time for the finals. Getting stuck in traffic on rush hour morning can be disappointing. A real...