On Why Melbel Is So Awesome -- A HubPages Writer
We caught up with Melbel and her sister Julia last night. You might think Melanie Knows everything, but no!, Just to make her little sister feel important she asks technical questions that we adults cannot even have any idea of...or maybe we can try:
We found these words in a piece of paper and maybe she could help us to decipher. Was written like this:
- # Ruby knows what you
- # mean, even if you
- # want to do math on
- # an entire Array
- hubbers = %w[ Epigramman
- LORD ]
- met = %w[Tammyswallow Realhousewife]
- puts "I still need " +
- "to meet the " +
- "following hubbers:",
- hubbers - met
Since only Melbel can give us an answer to this Chinese manuscript! Wait dear reader, she is not smiling like in her profile picture right know...she is trying to calm down, because her laugh lasted for minutes and maybe She was heard in Chicago...like by the 'Northwestest' of where she is. You see? She is still getting the kick out of this!! Right Melbel? She always tells us that she is not here to entice men....she can invite us, and to make it clear and you wouldn't take her wrong, she might invite her whole class (males), so you won't 'feel' alone.
Now we just found out last night that she is a Scorpio like me. So if she is Scorpio and She likes Ruby programming, then Her 'Mac' abilities might sound like a piece of Cake!!
With no further foolish Introduction...because she might end up passing out.
WHY MELBEL IS SO AWESOME ?
- She likes to help us with SEO (such an effing ordeal)
- Twitter is for her a tool, like for us is a headache
- She is good sister, right Julia?
- She is a nob programmer using Mac for the first time ever...not a 'Big Mac', watch it!!
- Late at nights she asks her sister how to de-authorize computers....not an idea!
- She knows how to find things in the dark, like her iPhone. Good tip!
- She missed her sister's smile on Christmas day!! Aw!!
- For her, learning things in High School is 'crap'....took her 12 years to realize! (me too)
- She likes movies like 'Tin Tin.' Sorry Scooby doo!!
- Her parents are the coolest in the Whole world, although they might be slightly cracked??
- She loves iPads for Christmas...but the latest of the latest, you know?
- She knows the most dangerous Airports in the World. I will check that one!
- When she is bored, like the "borest", she starts making paper crane.
- She is the nicest and kindest and sweetest girl on HP. Ask the girl from China, that had the.... nerve to call her names!!
- She can explain to us why tweeter auto follows people. I guess is bored too.
- She owns a site: codegurl dot com. I hope. I pray, is not codified in Ruby
- She knows her ancestry very well.
- She would love to join occupy.org, but she is too occupied on her studies, right?
- She Certainly knows when the Daily Hubber is out. We are in, on that!!
- She certainly knows a lot about Ruby, like we know about Tammy
- She can create her own programming language, if she puts her mind into. We suggest the obvious name : MEL ( Melanies elegant language)
- She can find websites that can describe your tweeting "style." ( lost in translation)
- She knows you are from Michigan, if you hit a deer at least twice!! Omg!
- We drink soda, but she will drink Pop.
- She knows how to make 'Mango Lassi'. We know Lassie too!
- She can take you to the end of the world, like the 'southernest': Patagonia, Chile/Argentina.
- Besides smart, she likes to help people. We cannot get this python together!!
More by this Author
million of years ago, the first cells or protocells were creating complex entities that would pave the way for our dinosaurs and mammoths. the atmosphere had reached its current nitrogen/oxygen balance, cool enough to...
What started like a piece of inspiration, took us on a roller coaster into our own past. Nothing was rehearsed until it was done. This must be a dedication and inspiration for those Fathers that, after all, are as...
Science fiction, poetry, imagination... and much more in one piece of inspiration. Open your mind and join us.