List of Funny Pet Peeves/Pet Hates and Annoying Things People Dislike!
Article Author: Gous Ahmed
When it comes to annoying things, everyone should understand that most of the time it is the stupid actions of other people that we hate or find annoying, and not the person who actually does the annoying things.
You can look at it this way as well, when someone in a supermarket does something stupidly annoying, we dislike what they did, but because we don't know that person, we don't hate them, but we hate what they did.
Anyone can say what they like and what they don't like, but when it comes to annoying things, most people will agree with my list below. People hate their jobs, hate the government, their local shops, hate electronics etc...
I have compiled a generous number of things that annoy people, make people angry and hate other people for their actions. It's not just people, even nature gets involved, especially when it comes to passing wind in public! The list below are pet hate or pet peeves for some people.
There are many things that people like or dislike, and this article is concentrating only on dislikes, pet hates, pet peeves and annoying things. In some situations when something happens unkowingly it can be very embarrassing but very funny for people standing or waiting nearby.
For example when you are in a beautiful, atmospheric restaurant with the music in the background playing away, and everyone is talking quietly. Then you try to grab your lovely glass of red wine and accidentally you totally miss and spill the drink on the white clothed table over it. When the waiters realise what has happened, they run over to your table to clean it up, but you are bursting with embarrassment and become red faced when everyone in the whole restaurant is staring at you in disgust probably thinking 'He's a LOSER!!!'
If you have any pet peeves or annoying things that isn't on here, then feel free to add them in the comments section below.
Ready, Steady, GO!
Here we go!
- Long queues when shopping
- When shopping bags rip at the bottom and all your grocery fall out!
- When your umbrella turns inside out because of the wind!
- When your boiler doesn't work until you smack it a few times (same for tvs, radios and most electronic things!)
- Someone in front of you drives well below the legal speed limit and you can't overtake them, you want to honk your horn but a cop is nearby
- Heels break on women's high heels shoes! Oh! The embarrassment!
- When you meet people when socialising who think they know everything
- Bird sxxt on your car, head, clothes (Lol!)
- Test cricket that lasts about two weeks. I wonder how people don't get bored with this game because it lasts days and days! Where is the excitement???
- People who overtake you on a motorway, and then drive slower than you!
- You plan a nice break somewhere, knowing it will be nice weather, then suddenly it starts raining cats and dogs!
- Religious preachers knocking on you door?
- When someone sneezes in front of you, without turning away from you or hodling up a tissue!
- When someone else breaks wind in a lift, and people look at you thinking it was you! Come on, this most definitely must have happened to you!!!
Ok, that was a good start i think, time for some more!
Funny Images!Click thumbnail to view full-size
This video is fantastically funny, and shows exactly what i'm talking about!
Check this one out, you'll burst out laughing!!!
It Gets Better!
- People who don't flush the toilet, or wash their hands after use! (Eek!!!)
- Women's lipstick found on drink glasses (buy better lip stick please!)
- People who take soaps and other TV programmes too seriously!
- People who follow every update about their favourite celebrity
- When someone 'big' sized sits next to you on the train, plane or bus and you don't have enough room
- When you run out of toilet paper! (very bad!)
- Teachers who are highly qualified that don't know more than you!
- People throwing litter on the floor, when there is a bin a yard away!
- When you are ignored by someone in public after you request information (don't you hate that and go red all over with embarrassment because everyone stares at you! Or you become angry and start screaming at them!)
- Alcoholics and drug addicts who beg for money so they can top up on some more (what's the point? If you give, they'll come back for more)
- Children and adults who act like spoilt brats in public!
- Lids you can't open because they're too tight, and then some weakling opens it with no effort!
- When someone goes to the toilet and walks out with toilet tissue stuck on their shoes or pants!
- Snow after it melts and dampens your lovely shoes and trousers/jeans/skirt etc...
- When your first date is slouched in the cinema seat, not giving you an opportunity to get naughty! You know what i mean, this must have happened you!
- When governments go on about climate change, then stqart taxing businesses and people for their benefit, when really they aren't really bothered about it!
- When you get a ticket for parking illegally, but traffic wardens and police get away with parking on double yellows or anywhere illegally!
- Your washing comes out multicoloured, you know you bought something fake! Or very cheap! Or you mixed the washing with other strong coloured clothes
- When your battery goes flat on your mobile phone, but you carry on talking not to make a fool of yourself in front of other people, and you talk to yourself, then say bye!
- When your breath stinks but you can't tell, and when people move their face away from you when you speak then you realise, and you stop talking!
- When someone picks their nose, and when they realise they are being watched, they want to eat the bogey, but pretend they're biting their nail and eat it! (Feels like vomiting!)
- When you step on dog/cat/horse sxxt
- Your zip gets stuck when you are zipping up/down, and it takes you a while to get it right again after TRYING to pull it up and down vigorously!
- On the seating area of a steam room, you go to sit comfortably, in peace and quiet, but other people chatter away
- You find blood, hair and skin on the seats in steam rooms
- People don't close the door behind them (I hate this very much!)
- People don't hold doors open for other people when they can and it is very easy to do so!
- You don't fit into your very recently bought clothes because you put weight on
- When your computer freezes! (Aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!)
- You trip over on a banana skin
- You hold a door open for someone, they take their time, still taking their time. OH HURRY UP OR I'LL LET GO! You think to yourself. After all that, they don't even thank you!
Can you think of more? Any i haven't added that you can think of? Well, add them below in the comments box! I know there are a lot more, and if i carry on, i won't be able to publish it, if you know what i mean. This is why i want it to be interactive and you to write your things in the comments, so get going please and thanks for reading!
If you enjoyed reading this please rate 'UP' and leave a comment, thanks!
Be sure to watch the video below, it'll make you burst out laughing!
Links To Some Awesome Hubs!
- Disability Awareness - Disabled People, Disabilities...
Reactions Towards Disabled People When we notice someone in a wheelchair, with a stick or someone visibly disabled, what reactions do we have towards them, and how do we treat them? If we sit and think about disabled people, they are no different...
- My eBay Success Story In 2011!
This is an article to highlight and for me to look back on my eBay success story in the year 2011. I have had a highly successful first half of the year, and hope to carry on from here and become even more successful on eBay by selling quality...
- How To Replace a Lost or Stolen British Passport in ...
Losing any legal documents you can be left in a very terrible situation, especially when you lose your passport! Life is tough as it is and we don't need extra problems that come out of nowhere. Your life may turn upside down if you go through the...
- What Can You Write About on Hubpages?
This article is aimed at new hubbers who have just started writing online on Hubpages. I wrote this article because i have seen that lately there are lots of new hubbers joining Hubpages nearly every day and...
- Make Easy Money Online With Hubpages
Welcome to my article about making money online. This is free to do and becomes easier as you go along.You have to gather as much knowledge and information as you can and educate yourself on the secrets of...
- Ebay - Make Money Online By Selling The Simple Way
Everyone wants to make money, and nowadays online is the beast option. Ebay is the way forward, easy and enjoyable at the same time. You don't have to take it seriously, just go with the flow and use it to make money online in your spare time and hav
Check Theses Out!!!
- What is a Jinn? In Islam Do Jinns Attack Humans?
This is a fascinating subject where we look into the existence of Jinn who live with and around human beings on Earth. Did you know that Jinns live with us in our homes? Find out more here...
- What is Bubblews? How to Make Money Fast on Bubblews
Bubblews is an online revenue sharing site that pays you for your activity like any social network site. You get paid for writing articles and other activities. Make money online on Bubblews.com
- Is Bubblews A Scam? Does Bubblews Pay?
Is Bubblews a Scam? Why are there so many article, blogs etc on the internet stating or discussing whether Bubblews is a scam?
- Hubbers You Must Follow on Hubpages to Become Success...
Welcome to Hubpages! Why not JOIN Hubpages now if you haven't already done so? If you have already joined Hubpages and have got started with writing articles, (everyone at Hubpages call articles 'hubs'), then well done and i wish you all the best at.
More by this Author
"True dreams are from Allah and bad dreams are from satan". What do dreams mean in Islam? What is the Islamic concept of dreams according to Quran and Sunnah? What are the best practices to proctect ourselves...
How to make Indian onion chutney for poppadoms that you buy from Indian takeaways. Quick and easy recipe for onion chutney/salad/dip for poppadoms.
This is a true short story about my experience of being attacked by a Jinn. I was nearly killed in my sleep. You may call it sleep paralysis, but I believe otherwise! Do Jinns exist? Yes!