15 Powerful Quotes of Barack Obama
Barack Obama whose full names are Barack Hussein Obama II, was born August 4, 1961.He is the 44th President of the United States and the first president of African-American descent. Obama won the prestigious Nobel Peace Prize in 2009.
Obama is noted for his good speech making abilities. And to say the fact i really do admire this Obama guy when he delivers speeches. He embeds some wonderful quotes in his speeches too. Indeed i have picked one Barack Obama quote to inspire me.
Here are 15 Powerful quotes of Barack Obama.
- Famous Abraham Lincoln Quotes; Thrilling Quotes Indeed
Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United states lived for 56 years (February 12, 1809 to April 15, 1865) before he was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth.
- 25 Famous Bill Gates Quotes You Must Note
Bill gates whose full names are William Henry Bill Gates III was born October 28,1955 in Seattle, Washington USA. Bill founded the world biggest software company (Microsoft) with Paul Allen.
- Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
- If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress.
- I'm not interested in the suburbs. The suburbs bore me. And I'm not interested in isolating myself. I feel good when I'm engaged in what I think are the core issues of the society, and those core issues to me are what's happening to poor folks in this society.
- I cannot swallow whole the view of Lincoln as the Great Emancipator.
- I don't want to pit Red America against Blue America. I want to be President of the United States of America.
- We have real enemies in the world. These enemies must be found. They must be pursued and they must be defeated.
- At the time of his death, my father remained a myth to me, both more and less than a man.
- Someone once said that every man is trying to either live up to his father's expectations or make up for his father's mistakes, and I suppose that may explain my particular malady as well as anything else.
- It took a lot of blood, sweat and tears to get to where we are today, but we have just begun. Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today.
- Issues are never simple. One thing I'm proud of is that very rarely will you hear me simplify the issues.
- And I will do everything that I can as long as I am President of the United States to remind the American people that we are one nation under God, and we may call that God different names but we remain one nation.
- All the money in the world won't boost student achievement if parents make no effort to instill in their children the values of hard work and delayed gratification.
- We lose ourselves when we compromise the very ideals that we fight to defend. And we honor those ideals by upholding them not when it's easy, but when it is hard.
- That is why we fight -- in hopes of a day when we no longer need to.
- Yes we can.
The last quote is a favorite and very popular Barack Obama quote.
More by this Author
How to instantly increase your adsense earnings just by tweaking adsense type and placements. I improved my earnings by over 300% daily using this magic
After you have extracted your tooth, there are certain precautions you need to take to avoid further injuries ad pain. They are well described in this piece.
Looking for magical ways to flirt and win younger women into your life? You have the secrets here. Its right before your eyes, read on.