Quotes About Judging People
Everyday people judge others by what they do, how they act, how they dress, and the list goes on and on. I think it is horrible we live in a society of so many people who are hyprocrites. I decided to put a list of quotes together that are some of my favorites.
- Never trust the man who hath reason to suspect that you know he hath injured you. Henry Fielding
- Trust him no further than you can throw him. Thomas Fuller
- Trust no one who doesn't trust you. Wade Hudson
- Th' richer a relative is, th' less he bothers you. Kin Hubbard
- Lear: How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a thankless child! Shakespeare
- You cannot judge a Man till you know his whole Story. Thomas Fuller
- There is so much good in the worst of us, And so much bad in the best of us, That it hardly become any of us to talk about the rest of us. Anonymous
- We find few guilty of ingratitude while we are still in a position to help them. La Rochefoucauld
- As you make your bed, you must lie on it. Saying
- We ought not to judge men by their absolute excellence, but by the distance which they have traveled from the point at which they started. Henry Ward Beecher
- People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. English Saying
- Before judging another, walk two moons in his moccasins. Native American Saying
- He sees a louse as far away as China but not the elephant on his own nose. Malay Saying
- King Henry: Forbear to judge, for we are sinners all. Shakespeare
- All judgement is self-judgement. Paul Richard
- Men are not judged by their words......but by their actions. Frederick II
- When criticized, consider the source. Saying
- Be thou, in rebuking evil, Conscious of thine own. John Greenleaf Whittier
More by this Author
How does she cope with her son's drug addiction? She has to find a way to deal with it in her own way.
There are many for forms of child abuse. This reflects on many types of child abuse.
Fall holds it's own unique meaning for every individual. It could be the coming of cooler days to some. While others, think of tailgating and football. To the younger individuals, it means back to school. Those who are...