Sayings About Time
Time Isn't Always Forever
Time Does More than Heal All Wounds!
Express your love by using time as a metaphor, or just speak about it as a reflection of life gone by or life still yet to live.
Below is a list of sayings about time as it relates to various aspects of life;
Life Reflections about Time:
- Time is the way we measure our own milestones
- In life, there is nothing but time, yet people still feel they need to steal it
- Stolen moments are times way of saying you need to slow down
- It takes some people a lifetime to say 'I love you'
- Time is endless, but your life isn't
- A time machine solves everything
- Depending on your perspective time offers an ending or eternity
- Time doesn't tell, it waits for you to act
- In our deepest moments of despair we are given the gift of new day
- Tomorrow is times way of saying 'congratulations' you made it here
- Time knows you personally, you can't hide from it
- Picture Time as being the biggest bottle you've ever seen
- If you remove the 'M' from 'Time', it's a Tie!
- It's not a race to the finish line, it's Time's way of saying there is always an ending
- A stop watch measures our speed, a wall clock measures our quality
How's Your Time Being Spent on the Road of Life?
From the time we're born to the time we leave this planet, our road is paved by choices. The choices we make and the time we take to reach our ultimate path is a major determining factor for whether we'll hit bumps or travel a paved highway.
If we think of birth to death as a straight line and are then told that a straight line between those two destinations is the quickest, easiest road of life...would we listen? That's the question...or would we sway left, go backwards, pull a few u-turns and then ultimately get it right and head back to the main highway?
Think of your own life...did you take the easy road? If you didn't, don't sweat it, because everyday that you wake up, you get another chance to get it right - that's the gift of time.
- My time is owned by me, yet it I hand it out like candy
- To own my own life is to own my time
- Guarding my time is a full time job
- Time is taken from me only when I freely give it
- I want to give you more of my time, but you're a time snapper who wants it all!
- Time is the commodity that most people never track or measure
- If 5 minutes of your time was valued at $100, how much money would you have lost throughout your life to date
- When we waste our time, we waste our minds
- Using our time wisely is sometimes the hardest thing to do
- Get off the computer, you're spending too much time here
When I'm With You - Time to Stop and Breathe
Funny Sayings About Time
A little humor about time passing by can lighten the load of life and aging! Go ahead, make someone smile (or scowl) by texting one to a friend or family member!
- It's time to put time in a bottle and toss it out to sea
- So much time so little talent
- Take time to smell what needs to be cleaned
- Time heals our wicked ways
- Don't stress time will kick that in the behind
- As he ages Time hates me and loves him!
- Toss me a bottle of time, I want to wash my hair with it
- Time is a measurement, deal with it!
- You don't get out without time...it runs out with you
- I want you to know that Time called me, and he said you're winning
- When Time needs a break, it rains
- Aging and Time, a couple we need to break up!
- Lets take age and introduce it to a broken clock
- Never say never when time is in the room
- I'm not really sick, I'm just taking a break from time
Sometimes we Need to Be Thankful about Our Time
- Thank You Sayings and Quotes - Spend Time Being Thoughtful
If you like to take moments out of your day to send lovely thank you notes or texts, then here you'll find a collection of original quotes and sayings to help. Why stress looking for the right thing to say, when the work has already been done for you
Take the Poll About Time
Time in Regards to Aging: Are you Ok with the Natural Aging ProcessSee results without voting
Do You Guard Your Time Carefully?
No comments yet.