Magically Short Christmas Sayings
Why Short Sayings?
You may be wondering why I decided to write a hub about Short Christmas Sayings. Well, that would be a good question.
I actually thought that it was a great idea to supply people with a few short Christmas sayings that they could use in a card, on an ornament, or in any manner they wished to use them.
There are so many people out there that are so incredibly creative that it seemed to me if I helped them save time by supplying some of these saying that they would come up with some creative, thoughtful ways to use them.
I, myself, use them in cards, to personalize ornaments, to cross stitch on pillows , and anything else that pops into my mind.
I am sure that once you sit and think you will find so many ideas swimming around in your head that you will amaze yourself. So sit, think, create. Now is the time to start planning for Christmas.
Short Funny Christmas sayings
- Christmas is the season when you buy this year's gifts with next year's money.
- You don't need Visa when you've got Santa.
- Christmas is a race to see that gives out furst - your money or your feet.
- A Christmas goodie from me to you. Eat it quick before I do...
- Nothing is as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas.
- Oh for the good old days when people would stop Christmas shoppng when they ran out of money.
- Don't get your tinsel in a tangle.
- Nothing’s as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas.
- Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people once a year.
- Be jolly by golly
- A Christmas shopper's complaint is one of long standing.
- Lighten up, it's Christmas
- The worst gift is a fruitcake. There is only one fruitcake in the entire world and people keep sending it to each other.
- Believe in Santa...just beclause.
- There’s something about Christmas that’s magical. Money just seems to disappear into thin air.
- Santa is very jollu because he knows where all the bad girls live.
- Who needs Santa? I've got Grandma and Grandpa.
- Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered.
- Proudly serving my credit masters.
- If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?
- Anyone who believes that men are the equal of women has never seen a man trying to wrap a Christmas gift.
Short Christmas Sayings
- May your Christmas be wrapped in happiness and tied with love.
- Christmas is Love come down to earth, a gift of infinite worth.
- Christmas is the keeping place for memories of our innocence.
- Remember the reason for the season.
- Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
- Wishing you a seson filled with sweetness.
- Though we're apart you're in my heart, this Christmas and always...
- Christmas cookies and happy hearts, this is how the holiday starts.
- Christmas is love with all the trimmings.
- Not a creature was stirring not even a mouse.
- Sugar and spice makes Christmas nice.
- Love was born on Christmas morn.
- Christmas is a time when you get homesick - even when you are home.
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredient of a truly Merry Christmas.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.If you don't believe...you won't receive.
- May all your days be happy and bright and may all your Christmases be white.
- The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas.
- May your presents be many and your trroubles be few. Merry Christmas.
Why this video?
You may be wondering why I included a video about making a cross stitch ornament. I did it so you could see how beautiful and easy a simply cross stitch ornament could be.
Also I thought you might pick up some ideas and tips.
Short little sayings on a cross stitch ornament is just another way of saying "you matter to me" to someone that you care about.
- Christmas Sayings for Stitching and Scrapbooking
Christmas is the most magical time of the year. Make a personal gift for loved one by spending a little time stitching up a saying just them.
- Christmas Card Wording Ideas | Christmas Quotes
The most popular Christmas Card Quotes and Messages
- Meaningful Christmas Quotes With A Message
Do you need a little Christmas pick-me-up? This beautiful collection of quotes from authors both famous and not-so-famous will warm your heart and fill it with Christmas cheer!
- The 25 Best Christmas Quotes
The 25 Best Christmas quotes of all time!
- Christmas Sayings and Quotes
If you are looking for a special message to add to a personal touch to Christmas cards, have a look through some of the famous Christmas sayings and quotes listed here.
More by this Author
The Supreme Court of the U.S. met for the first time on February 1, 1790. Abraham Lincoln was born on February 12, 1809. Super Bowl XLIV will be held February 6th at the Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas. On...
Remember that special aunt or uncle that always showed how much they cared? Now you can show them how much you care by sending them a loving quote.
Baby showers are fun and full of promise. A special gift at this time is especially appreciated.