Some Funny Facts of Life
1. If you cannot sleep at night and find that your wife is snoring , you make some kind of noise to wake her up and pretend that the noise was done unintentionally .
2. If you have a big family and you have one toilet which has remained empty for quite sometime, very often as you enter and close the door , someone will knock requesting you to come out quickly so that he/she could get in.
3. You read a newspaper in a train, a fellow passenger bends down his head trying to read what you are reading and if you give him the paper you may not get it back for quite sometime. May be he has passed it on to another passenger and you then look on helplessly !
4 If you lend money to someone you get thanks but later if there is an occasion when you regret your inability he will talk all bad things about you to others.
5. When you queue up at a counter to purchase a Ticket or obtain a form very often the gentleman or the lady behind the counter will disappear for a while just when you have reached in front of the counter.
6. You go to a Bank, get your work done and almost about to leave, a gentleman sees a pen in your pocket and requests for it, you now have to wait till he completes his job , sometimes there is not even a word of thanks !
7. You meet an acquaintance in a bus who sits next to you. When the Conductor comes, you pay his fare too while he looks on and pretends as if he is in difficulty to take out the money from his pocket to pay the fare.
8. When you talk about your family, the person to whom you are talking to is not paying much attention but when the person starts to talk about his /her family expects you to listen to each word attentively !
9. A person is stranded on the road with his vehicle which is having problem. You are on the road walking . You volunteer to help and eventually put it right , the person drives off without even asking if he could drop you somewhere and you stand there with your untidy hands.
10. You are watching some interesting programme on your TV. Your friend comes and when you are back with drinks you find that he/she has the remote control in hand and has already changed the channel to watch some other programme.
11. A person has come to meet you in the evening. You have entertained him/her and chatted for hours. The person shows no desire of returning home so you yawn and make frequent movement inside the house till he/she leaves seat and says good night.
12. You have just returned cash loan to your friend. When you ask him to count the money he says there is no need to count but the moment he returns home the first thing he does is counting.
13. You are travelling in a train in an unreserved compartment. You have somehow managed a seat. A gentleman comes and asks you to move a bit so that he can also sit. The next thing you realize that he is more comfortably sitting than you.
14. Sometimes when you lie in bed just to take a little rest and not sleep you fall asleep quickly but when you make the bed nicely hoping to have a good sleep you can’t.
15. On the days you need to get up from bed early to do a lot of things you cannot open your eyes and on other days you get up early when you could have taken some more rest.
16. When you are amidst a lot of people and if there is a cause of some good laughter whilst everyone is laughing you sometimes laugh foolishly without knowing the reason.
17. You wait for your train at the station and find all the trains are coming on time except the one you are waiting for.
18. A man buys a good novel and is on his way back home. He meets his friend on the road who upon seeing the book wonders if he could please borrow the book for two days. The man lends him the book and returns home happily. Few days pass by but there is no return of the book and on enquiry the friend says that the book is in possession of another friend who has borrowed only today and promised to return after seven days.
19. A gentleman borrows a brand new suit from his friend to go to a party. Returninng home from the party he finds on it a bad stain of chicken curry. He tries hard to remove at home but fails. Next morning he returns the suit to his friend nicely pressed and folded in a packet without mentioning about the stain.
20. You are at home sitting alone with plenty of time at your disposal. How nicely the time could pass if a friend could drop in but no one turns up. One day you are in a hurry to go out for some very important work and about to leave when few friends arrive to have a good chat with you.
21. Someone has told you something and requested you to keep the matter a secret. You said " O.K." The next day you mention about this to somebody else who assures you that the matter will be kept strictly confidential.
More by this Author
I watch a pretty lady every morning, wonder where she goes and stays. Would like her to fall in love with me but cannot ask her as I fear she may not let me watch her again and make my sundays empty !
It was night, I thought of writing a poem, comfortably sat on a chair, Be it a love poem, a poem of fun or sorrow - I didn't really care. Many themes had entered my head, It would be so easy to write! ...
I have intended to bring some fun in this poem. What I am basicvally trying to convey is that we should sing, laugh and dance to keep ourselves fit and well and enjoy our life to the best we can.