Spring Comes And The Flowers Bloom By Themselves!
Copyright 2012 VVeasey Publishing
This is not the usual hub. It’s the outpouring of my spontaneous, imaginative, creative musings.
It’s spiritual, psychological and poetical, and contains some of my favorite, thoughts, aphorisms and sayings.
Focus or meditate on the ones that speak to your heart and mind or that work for you.
1. You can never step in the same moment twice
2. Who is the self behind your self-image?
3. Time is an illusion. All time is now
4. Yesterday is today. Tomorrow is today
5. What you hide in the dark is always in the light
6. Faith and hope can keep you hanging on to long
7. There is no race, only individuals
8. Fear can make you afraid or fear can make you brave
9. Love is the glue that holds us all together
10. A blind eye can never see your soul or the real you
11. Light your fire
12. Never give up the ship before you build it
13. Never give up before you try
14. What are you doing with your life, time and energy?
15. How many times have you really tried?
16. How much energy does it take to love? How much does it take to hate?
17. Don’t hate in others what you don’t hate in yourself
18. Live effortlessly
19. You need to feel superior because you feel inferior
20. Politics = Poli-tricks.
21. Live now. Can you live anywhere else?
22. Have a great day and a better tomorrow!
23. Make something great out of what appears to be nothing
24. Be a light into someone’s darkness
25. Break free of your shell and really live
26. Truth is in the eye of the truthful beholder
27. There will never be another you, another them, another her or another him
28. Break free of the past, the present and the future
29. Live Life with intelligent energy
30. Strive to be prosperous, successful, loving and wise
31. Deal with the adversary within before you deal with the adversary without
32. When it’s all said and done; what will you have accomplished with your life?
33. Life is a gift. Unwrap it but don’t abuse it
More by this Author
That's A Very Good Question! And The Answer To It May Surprise You!
For many years Black historians and Afrocentrists have said that the first inhabitants of China were black Africans. Now they been proven to be correct!
Black Outlaws and Cowboys of the old west you might be saying with wonderment and head scratching! “Why that’s an oxymoron! I’ve never heard of such a thing!”. Well Read On And Enlighten...