Top Ten Things You Never Want To Hear...
The Oops five…
5) Oops… (From your barber)
4) Oops… (From your accountant)
3) Oops… (From your dentist)
2) Oops… (From your proctologist)
1) Oops… (From a rabbi)
The “We need to talk” five…
5) “Lincoln, we need to talk…”
(From the boss)
4) “Sit down, Chris, we need to talk…”
(From the doctor)
3) “Honey, we need to talk…”
(From your girlfriend)
2) “We need to talk…Now!”
(From your wife)
1) Dear Sir, we need to talk…”
(From the IRS)
And the bonus this week is...
“Son, we need to talk…”
(From your mom…)
Dear Hub Reader
If you enjoy this hub, please check out my book,
Homo Domesticus; A Life Interrupted By Housework,
A collection of my best writings woven into a narrative on a very strange year in my life.
Available directly from:
More by this Author
It is important to abide by the rules of the sandbox: Throwing sand is never OK. Being mean will eventually result in you playing, unhappily, on your own. No taking of other peoples buckets without asking No...
Our local newspaper, the Lemon County Register, reported today that data showed average life expectancy in Lemon County is four years higher than the US average. This led me, naturally, to having a bit of a laugh at the...
10. Jealousy. Thou shalt at all times adore the cat, even if said cat is ignoring you. Anything that is not the cat, and you have any affection for, can be destroyed with impunity. 9. Aroma. Usually the cat...