Living Life and Loving It
Living Life and Loving It
Living life to the fullest has a different meaning to each person.
To me it means making the most of what I have and improving on what I don't like about it. Reaching out and working to make my dreams come true. Figuring out what is important to me and what is not. Counting my blessings. Being responsible for my own happiness.
Living each day as though it were my last. Telling the people I love that I love them. Enjoy every moment of life as it is.
Be adventurous. Don't be afraid to try new things.
Be realistic with what you want.
Whatever living your life to the fullest means to you, it is your own decision, your own dream.
- In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
- You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~ Mae West
- Life is really simple but we insist on making it complicated. ~ Confucius
- Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans. ~ Allen Saunders
- At one point in your life you will either have the thing you want or the reason's why you don't. ~ Andy Roddick
Beautiful quote by Mother Teresa
“Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.”
― Mother Teresa
- Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it. ~ Sai Baba
- When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. ~ Erma Bombeck
- All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain. ~ Unknown
Life makes a full circle
At age 4 success is not peeing in your pants.
At age 12 success is having friends.
At age 16 success is having a drivers license.
At age 20 success is having sex.
At age 35 success is having money.
At age 50 success is having money.
At age 60 success is having sex.
At age 70 success is having a drivers license.
At age 75 success is having friends.
At age 80 success is not peeing in your pants.
Some of Life's Highs
A newborn baby
Falling in love
Seeing an old friend
A telephone call
Fresh baked cookies
A warm fire in winter
A text from your loved one
Watching a sunrise
A child's giggle
Dancing until dawn
A walk on the beach
Walking in the rain
A smile from the Holding hands
Reading a good book
Completing a project
Paying all your bills
A summer breeze
Making a new friend
Your wedding day
Listening to the rain
Publishing a hub
Important things to remember in life
- No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
- Growing old beats the alternative - dying young.
- Never deprive someone of hope, it might be the only thing they have.
- Someone somewhere loves you.
- What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have what you need.
- Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them.
- Don't take yourself too seriously, you will miss the fun things in life.
- Nobody ever said life was fair.
- Believe in miracles.
- Someone is thinking of you.
- Make peace with your past so it won't screw up your future.
- Never give up.
- Everyone makes mistakes, even you.
- Everyday is special.
"Life is too short to wake up in the mornings with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget the one's who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it'd be easy, they just promised it'd be worth it."— Unknown Author
- Laughter, Love and Lending a Hand - Seniors Living L...
See The Zimmers: funniest and oldest rock band singing The Who's
- Don't Dream...Become Your Dream ~ Live Life With No ...
We have one life. One chance. Why waste your life by living the life of someone else? Do you go through life with buried dreams or buried goals that are like precious gems just waiting to be unearthed? Do you wake up each day walking through...
- Living life with positive attitude confidence and gr...
Living life with great expectations calls for an attitude that is more than just optimistic. One needs to have a highly positive attitude that is fixed on one's goals. Positive living and positive attitude can get you much further than negative think
- Nick Vujicic, Living Life With Purpose:An Inspiratio...
The students were squirming, chatting, and trying to figure out how to text without being spotted. They were waiting for the little film clip to begin. You could tell by their faces that they thought it was going to be one more run of the mill...
- Living Life to the Fullest Quotes and Tips
That's a good question. Living life to the fullest is different things to different people. Ultimately it means to live like there's no tomorrow. To me it means to keep on learning, appreciate each day, each happening, and getting all of the joy...
More by this Author
There are angels among us in every shape and form. They surround us with love and safety.
Remember that special aunt or uncle that always showed how much they cared? Now you can show them how much you care by sending them a loving quote.
Different styles look better on some than others. We all want to look good, that's a given. To look your best, you need to dress for your body type.