The 10 biggest Screw Balls and Nut Jobs of the 20th Century
Pop goes the wacko!
You have to watch this one!
Marilyn Manson stars in:
This List Is Meant Only for Fun!
No serial killers, just goofy and off the wall celebs.!
Also, I left some out because of the fact that their ending on our planet was so tragic. I also left out people like Weird Al, Garret Morris, and Jim Carey who act nuts on purpose.
Who almost made this list? Gene Shalit- This goof ball's movie reviews were as bad as his hair and mustache! And that's pretty bad!
These guys are bazaar, and eccentric, to say the least!
10. Ed Wood- This clown thought that his ridiculous movies were brilliant. In a way, they were. None the less he knew how to win Golden Turkeys better than anyone. Plan 9 From Outer Space is considered by many to be the worst movie ever! He thought it was a masterpiece with his awful dialog and ridiculous props, like paper plates used as flying saucers.
9. Dennis Rodman- The NBA's most bazaar and maybe the most volatile character. Just listen to this nut whack in interviews, look at his hair and see how he dresses!
8. Richard Simmonds- Do I even need to say anything. "Oh come on honey, shake those buns". "Let's move to MoTown baby"! What a nut bird!
7. Andy Kaufman- Boy, Andy got the raw deal a lot in his career. But he was funny even when trying to be serious.
6. Chuck Barris- The clown who brought us The Gong Show, and was the subject of the "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind" movie. Watch some of the old Gong Show reruns and you will know why he landed here.
The freaky five!
5. AL Lewis- Grandpa Munster, ran for Governor of New York State as, you guessed it, Grandpa Munster, until a supreme court justice stopped it. He had to run as Al Lewis. He laughed and joked his way through most of his interviews and made little sense of the issues. He was fun to follow though!
3. Crispin Glover- He is truly a strange bird! Watch this video and some of his interviews on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH6b_lSQst0 When acting weird, he is really just being himself! Pretty scary.
2. Tom Green- No he wasn't just trying to be funny. I think he really is whacked! He wrote and sang the Bum Bum Song, and ran across the Brooklyn Bridge with furniture, among other wild stunts.
Scotty may have beamed the number one choice to the wrong universe!
1. William Shatner- Captain Crazy himself. Not only is he a wild, over the top actor, but his music is preposterous! His version of Rocket Man and Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, were so silly, that to the rest of the world they were entertaining. To him, they were brilliant. Yes, he is a HUGE screwball! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-yy2URAYqU
- My interview with Howie Hawkins
I recently was granted a interview with the one and only Howie Hawkins. I asked the L.A. native about everything from his 6 years of service in the U.S.M.C., to his run for Governor, to his future campaigns,...
More by this Author
These are the 15 that you want to keep playing over and over!
Here is my list. It will be different than any other. I am not influenced by anyone or anything, other than my love of writing.
One of the best parts of Christmas is the carols! But who thought some would be so funny?