The Best Quotes You Can Find
1. Legend says, if you can't sleep at night; it's because you're awake in someone else's dream.
2. Put a "student driver" sign on top of your car, and nobody will suspect you of drunk driving.
3.I hate when I'm about to hug someone really sexy and my face hits the mirror.
4. Dear Dentist, I would highly appreciate it if you didn't ask me questions. Sincerely, your hand is in my mouth.
5. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde
6. Nothing faster than the speed of light? Hah! Nothing faster than a girl un-tagging herself from a picture that makes her look fat.
7. A smile is a line that sets everything right.
8. Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
9. All my life I thought air was free, until I bought a bag of chips.
10. Last night I looked up and matched each star with a reason why I love you; I was doing great, until I ran out of stars.
11. "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell
12. Remember: Silly is a state of Mind, Stupid is a way of Life. -- Dave Butler
13. Nothing ever becomes real until it is experienced. - John Keats
14. It is the quality rather than the quantity that matters. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
15. Engineering meets art in the parking lot and things explode.
16. "The hands that help are better far than the lips that pray." -- Robert G. Ingersoll
17. It is your destiny. - Darth Vader
18. You know that feeling when you're leaning back on a stool and it starts to tip over? Well, that's how I feel all the time. -- Steven Wright
19. "Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats." -- Howard Aiken
HEY YOU! I HAVE ANOTHER HUB FULL OF AMAZING QUOTES!
Check it out Here!
20. All we really need is to find something that makes us happy.
21. Happiness often sneaks in through the door you didn't know you left open.
22. First dates are awkward, first kisses are heavenly, and first loves are irreplaceable.
23. The moment you stop accepting challenges, is the moment your stop moving forward.
24. "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." -Henry David Thoreau
25. "I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done." -Lucille Ball
More by this Author
The development of Tragedies from Ancient Greece until today. Aristotle's belief on how there should be certain ways to preform a tragedy.
When comparing the Sherlock Holmes book and the Sherlock Holmes movie, there are quite a lot of differences and yet many similarities. Every version of Sherlock Holmes is amazing.
Comparing the Movie The 13th Warrior and the novel Beowulf published hundreds of years ago. The similarities and differences are clearly outlined, and are quite simple to understand.