The Best eBook Reader
Kindle is the King of eBook Readers
I will start with the conclusion. If we are to compare the best eBook readers that will be used jost for reading eBooks, Amazon's Kindle is miles better than iPads, Sony, Nook, etc. eInk is a totally new and amazing screen technology created exclusively for reading like a book, so even out if you may encounter a tablet with an astonishing liquid crystal display resolution, it would not be as beneficial as the eInk for your eyes. You don't have to believe me. You can always compare eInk Technology vs LCD in a in a working, powered-up demo devide in some electronic store. So, a question rises. You want an eBook reader or a tablet PC? Kindle comes in two colors: dark and white.
eBook Readers Comparison
Let's see why Kindle is the best eBook reader on the market, compared with iPad, Nook and Sony.
1. Kindle is cheaper $139.00 (light version) / $189 and the Nook is $219.95, Sony is $199.98, iPad is over $500
2. Kindle holds up to 3,500 books , Nook holds 1500 books, Sony 350 Books
3. Kindle features to be considered when deciding for a new eBook reader:
* Enhanced PDF Reader – With dictionary lookup, notes, and highlights
* The battery lasts up to one month per charge
* The new version comes with crisper and darker fonts, and that makes it easier to read.
* Over 1.8 million free, out-of-copyright, pre-1923 books are available such as Pride and Prejudice
* Although it's an eBook reader, it features integrated web browser over Wi-Fi
Remember, this is not a comparison of gaming vs reading. It's a comparios on reading vs everything else.
More by this Author
This hub presents the most common problems encountered in HTC One X phones: WiFi connectivity, display issues, and Charging problems.
Learn how to start your home recording studio on a low budget. Learn which microphones, audio interfaces, speakers, mixers and keyboards you need in order to build your own recording studio.
This hub provides information on how to build a home studio for recording rap music. Learn what type of equipment you need, what are the best microphones and audio interfaces.
No comments yet.