Millions adored him as Superheroes Creator
Why it's easy to remember titles of comic books
- IF you are made to write popular characters or superheroes or titles of comic books, you’ll surely come to write Marvel Comics, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Daredevil, the fantastic Four, The Incredible Hulk, X-men, Dr. Strange, the Avengers, Thor others.
- It’s fun and easy and without any effort to commit them to memory because
- you identify yourself with them, enjoy and do extraordinary exploits with them.
- Night and day they’re your heroes and you even dream about them.
Action characters that accomplish things in an instant
- These superheroes are fantastic, powerful and can easily overcome obstacles to achieve their ends.
- They were composed and written in such a manner that you’ll believe, praise and marvel at things done in a wink of an eye.
Thinkers make impossible things possible
These characters are creations of intellectual persons, just like us
- but dedicated, gifted and spent most of their waking hours thinking and fantasizing ways to make impossible things possible.
- They are called authors or writers and one of them is named STAN LEE .
- He occupies the top if not the topmost in the Comic Book Industry. Have you ever heard of him? Were you aware of him while writing your superheroes?
Responsible for publishing Spider-Man in more than 500 newspapers worldwide
- Listen. Stan Lee is known to millions as the fellow whose superheroes, the characters you’ve listed, propelled Marvel Comics to its current exalted position in the Comic Book Industry.
- He first became publisher of Marvel Comics in 1972 and is currently the
- Chairman Emeritus of Marvel Media.
- Spider-Man, which he introduced in 1977as a syndicated newspaper strip, now appears in more than 500 newspapers worldwide.
Most influencial person in the Comic Industry
He has exerted more influence than anyone else in the industry,
- having written or co-written 90% of Marvel’s licensed and marketed characters since 1965.
- More than 2 billion of his comic books have been published in 75 countries and in 25 languages.
- In Europe alone, his name appears in over 35 million comics yearly.
- Marvel Comics and Marvel Productions were sold to New World Entertainment in 1986.
His roots; accomplishments
- His parents are Jack and Celia Lieber, both Romanian- born Jewish immigrants.
- He got a brother- Larry.
- Born Stanley Martin Lieber on December 28, 1922 in New York City, New York, STAN LEE is a comic book writer, editor, actor, producer, publisher, television personality, and
- the former president and chairman of Marvel Comics.
- On December 5, 1947, Stan Lee married Joan Clayton Boocock who
- gave birth to 2 daughters: Joan Celia “JC” who was born in 1950 and grew to become a model and actress, and
- Jan Lee who died 3 days after her birth in 1953.
The world of Superheroes
His basic education
- He got his fundamental education at DeWitt Clinton High School, Bronx, New York in 1939.
- His first published written document, The Traitor’s Revenge, appeared in his comic story Captain America.
More by this Author
This hub provides unlimited opportunities to help sailors find jobs. With ads published, applicants are guided where to look for their particular need. Readers may post reactions.
This hub captures the extraordinary feat of women pilots traveling the earth's skies. Featured here are the exploits of Filipino women pilots Aimee Carandang, Ramona P. Go and Catherine Castillo. Other distinguished...
Basic information about pinworms, hookworms, threadworms and tapeworms. How to avoid them. Medicine for treatment.