Own it now!
Read it and be changed
Caution: This set of books could change your life. Have you ever read the set of comic books called The Crusaders. It was written and copyrighted by Jack T. Chick in the seventies. I have several chapters of these comic books which I used to read in high school. It actually opened my eyes to the adversities of many religions around the world, especially Roman Catholicism. I discovered that there are many flaws in the system of this major religion, which I used to belong that, controlled even the politics in the world.
There are seventeen volumes in this comic books compilation. Stories are derived from real events.
- The main protagonists in the comic books are Tim Clark, a former soldier and James Carter, a former gang leader, who were converted and met in the first volume called Operation Bucharest. It is about the Cold War and the conversion of some agents or spies to Christianity. Many believers suffered in the iron curtain of communism in Russia during those dark times.
- The second volume is titled The Broken Cross. It tells about the existence of non-believers in Christianity and the proliferation of occultism in the world.
- Scarface is the title of the third chapter in the comic books. It tells about the history of a former African slave who was beaten to death when he was a child by not bowing to the white invader and rose to power in his country.
- Many movies depict exorcism that really happens in reality. The fourth chapter is about Exorcists. It features non-Christian believers in India and the millions of religion existing in the country.
- The fifth one is Chaos. It is about the missing children and the possible cause of this phenomenon. I missed the copy of this chapter.
- The sixth volume is titled Primal Man. It questioned the disputes of Charles Darwin on evolution. How accurate is carbon dating? Can you tell me the age of the planet Earth?
- The seventh volume features The Ark which truly exists. The discovery of it in the mountain of Ararat in Turkey is a solid proof that the Holy Bible’s accounts are true and God really exists.
- The Gift is the title of the eight chapter in the series of The Crusaders. I also missed this one.
- The ninth volume is titled Angel of Light. It tells about the story of the angel named Lucifer and the first rebellion in heaven. Lucifer is also called Satan by his followers.
- Spellbound is the tenth chapter of the comic book series. It features the hypnotic spell of the music genre called rock. Is it true the beat and the instrument used in rock music were once used by pagans and Satanic cults to call bad spirits?
- Next one, the eleventh volume is titled Sabotage. It’s all about the Holy Bible. The conversions in many languages from the original manuscripts of the Bible are still disputed nowadays.
- The succeeding volumes, from twelfth to seventeenth, feature the true account of former Jesuit priest, Dr. Alberto R. Rivera, of Spain. Check the titles: Alberto, Double-Cross, The Godfathers, The Force, Four Horsemen and The Prophet. Dr. Rivera is now fully involved in historical and Biblical research relating to the Roman Catholic institution and her associates according to Biblical prophecy.
Why not make it a try reading these set of comic books? These could change your life for the better. It started to change me too, my beliefs about my existence and the importance of submitting ourselves to the highest level of our existence: our faith in Almighty God.
Note: One of my readers told me through the comment I received that Dr. Rivera died due to an ambush. Some people of the church want him to be silent forever to put a stop on his revelations about the major controversies in the Roman Catholic church that should be corrected before the great Judgment arrive.
The Knights Templars and the Crusaders
More by this Author
The popularity of this Dan Brown's masterpiece never falters. You may read it at one setting and I will assure you that you'll be riveted on the suspense and thrills on the main characters outcome at the end of the...
So you think you know Philippines better as I do. Think again. I, myself, is truly a stranger to my own country, until I happened to live in the sub-urban county of Baclaran in Paranaque, Metro Manila.
Some of early users of this coffee-saving tip gained an ample reduction in their electrical consumption. This is good news to the skyrocketing prices of electricity in the Philippines.