The secret of the Secret
Great quotations from the book The Secret
Everybody’s dream in life is to succeed in every walk of life. But what’s the secret behind the success? That secret is a secret for many and will remain so for the major part of ones lifetime. Even I was running behind the secret that lies behind the success during one stage of my life. Neither I could find the secret nor faced continuous success. At one stage when I was depressed of the dull and drowsy life, Rhonda Bryne revealed the secret to me through her book The Secret. Just started to go through the book with the thought that its just another philosophical book with quotations. But slowly the book took me into the secret world of all the successful people. If you want to know the secret its just one simple sentence: The secret is the law of attraction. Seems to be simple but holds a lot of truth. The secret gives you anything you want in life: health, wealth, people, happiness, everything you like. Rhonda Byrne reveals the Secret to us in her book in a very simple and beautiful manner. The summary that the book gives after each chapter itself will make you sit erect and will give a boost to your energy. Here are some of the secret summaries:
- The law of attraction says like attracts like, so when you think a thought, you are also attracting like thoughts to you.
- Thoughts are magnetic and thoughts have a frequency. As you think thoughts, they are sent out into the Universe, and they magnetically attract all like things that are on the same frequency. Everything sent out returns to the source – You.
- Your current thoughts are creating your future life. What you think about the most or focus on the most will appear as your life.
- Your thoughts become things.
- Nothing can come into your experience unless you summon it through persistent thoughts.
- Your thoughts determine your frequency, and your feelings tell you immediately what frequency you are on. When you feel bad, you are on the frequency of drawing more bad things. When you feel good, you are powerfully attracting more good things to you.
It says that the road to success in three easy steps. The first step is to ask. The second one is to believe. Believe that its already yours. The third and final step is to receive. Begin to feel wonderful about it. Feel the way you will feel once it arrives. To lose weight, don’t focus on “losing weight”. Instead, focus on your perfect weight. Feel the feelings of your perfect weight, and you will summon it to you.
- Expectation is a powerful attractive force. Expect the things you want, and don’t expect the things you don’t want.
- Gratitude is powerful process for shifting your energy and bringing more of what you want in your life. Be grateful for what you already have, and you will attract more good things.
- Giving thanks for what you want in advance turbo-charges your desires and sends a more powerful signal out into the universe.
- Visualization is the process of creating pictures in your mind of yourself enjoying what you want. When you visualize, you generate powerful thoughts and feelings of having it now. The law of attraction then returns that reality to you, just as you saw it in your mind.
After reading this book, just had a thought why not I also visualize everything in life. Started to visualize having a baby in my hand, and pasted all beautiful baby pictures in my house and within a year I was holding a beautiful baby. That was dream come true after 3 years of marriage. It might sound simple and sometimes even silly to some, but it is an experience and can be felt only when it happens to oneself. You will not have words to describe it.
In this book, Rhonda Byrne has also revealed the secret to health, wealth, relationships and life. Each chapter reveals simple truth. But it is very tough to practice. If this secret was so simple to follow won’t the Universe be successful??? To use the law of attraction to your advantage, make it a habitual way of being, not just a one-time event. There lies the secret of the Secret. Apply the secret in every walk of your life. Ask for what you want, believe you have it and surely you will receive it. As the book Secret says believe that “Life is so easy; life is so good and all good things come to me”. Let all good things happen in the world. Keep enjoying life and keep passing the Secret....
More by this Author
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on - Robert Frost When life’s learning can be summed up in three words, why not a short-story be summed up in a line or two? Everything in...