50 Things I'm thankful for
IN RANDOM ORDER:
- People who love me;
- People who I love;
- Every morning;
- Great Panini's and sandwiches;
- The times in between dental visits,
- Being able to laugh at myself; a sense of humor
- Seeing my sons grow into fine men;
- Words; using them to express feelings,
- All my senses, especially the sixth sense we all have;
- A spiritual touch;
- The ocean
- Travel to exotic places
- Love... in any disguise
- A home
- Nature in all its magnificence
- Fire; warmth/glow/fireside/cozy/snuggles
- Google Search
- Self awareness and Self respect
- Pork Chops, Steaks, Lobster: Food! (Homer Simpson drool )
- Sunshine, especially in winter
- The earth in all its glory
- Animals in the wild (and in the home )
- Kittens who purr under my chin
- Babies who sigh close to my skin
- Eye contact
- Almost all kind of music (except my youngest son's Screamo Hard Rock Heavy Metal) although I try, (God knows, I try)...
- Thanks again and again for each day I stay fit
- Strength, yeah... I can do stuff!
- Possibilities - anything is possible if we believe and want it enough.
- Hope ~ at times when things seem so bleak,
- The creator for this magnificent thing called life.
- Smiles, laughter and tears.
(I have hundreds more, but these just came out as I sat to write - so I'm not going to edit - I'll just leave it).
More by this Author
How to live in the 'now' without judgment, preconceived ideas, standards and values clouding reality.
Lady Of The Lake explained in a concise and thought-provoking summary of this femme fatale.
A humorous, tongue-in-cheek account of a day in the life of a middle-aged woman. Is it aging or absentmindedness?