The 10 funniest songs ever- In memory of Leslie Neilson!
A bad singer, but a great actor and comedian!
Eddie could sing, and swear!
Weird Al strikes again!
What list wouldn't include him?
Take a trip here this summer!
Some of Adam's song were classics!
Once in a lifetime!
Don't laugh so hard milk comes out your nose!
Don't take this list too serious. After all a list is just a list!
This list was made for fun, so don't get mad at me for not listing your favorites!LOL. I left out the dirty ones with swearing. Its just what I do. Read, listen, and sing a long!
First, the honorable mentions-
No more tears -Eddie Murphy- Eddie does a Richard Simmons, Buckwheat duet! This was a great parody and I hated to leave it off.
The Thanksgiving Song-Adam Sandler- This was hilarious on SNL! Back when he was totally nuts! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PFERpWahZE And don't worry, Adam made the list! a song about a different holiday made it to number 6!
10. Banking Queen- No I am not trying to be offensive or controversial. I put this on the list because its hysterical! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5NrqqK60OI Barney's voice is so funny in this one and the lyrics have to be heard to be believed!
9.Loser-Beck- Oh come on! You didn't laugh when you heard this? "Crazy with the Cheeze Whiz"! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE
8. .Fire-Robin Williams- Robin was great back then. Now, I think he's just flown over the Cuckoo's nest! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irC9WUp94EM
7. Camp Granada- Al Sherman- Who can forget " hello Mudda, hello Fadda" from 1963? This was produced way before I was born, and I still love it!
6.The Chanukah Song - Adam Sandler- I always thought that this was funnier than anything else he did!
5. Yoda-Weird Al - You had to know that the weird one was coming. Here's a song about the "little runt" sitting there on a log. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOPsfaQRcbk
4.Because I Got High-Afroman- This was an ANTI- drug abuse song, and was hysterical! I am refering to the clean version...of course! Check out the Chipmunk version too! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw
3. Gump- Weird Al- He never feels to dumb because, mama always says stupid is a s stupid does.! LOL The video for this is priceless!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQwWaWFjd0Y
2. Eat it-Weird Al- " Open up your mouth and just feed it'! He was the master! In fact some would have given him the whole list.
HERE IT IS, THIS IS IT, NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Before you criticize it, listen to it again! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MIr-S6mwFk&feature=PlayList&p=D92C6D9D275CEF0C&playnext_from=PL&index=1
Lelie Neilson's version of our National Anthem!- Eh dah dah dah dah dah... and the rockets red glare, buncha bombs in the air! : -)) I can't ever hear this with out cracking up!
That was the list. Yes, I am serious, and don't call me Shirley!
***Lesie Neilson just passed away! He will be missed!
- The Best Children's Songs EVER
Children always love to sing. Here is a list of some new ones and some old favorites too. HERE ARE 10 GREAT ONES TO SING WITH YOUR KIDS! 10. The Wheels on the Bus- Round and round goes number 10! ...
- The most mis-sung and mis-heard songs
Ever start singing a song and find out you have the words all wrong? I have many times! Here are some of my favorite "mis-sings". *Hi, My name? Reverend Blue...
- The 12 funniest Christmas "Carols" ever
I left out dirty ones and the violent crazy ones that Weird Al did. I know, but this list is just for fun anyway! ALSO- Christmas is my most favorite of all holidays! In no way do I mean to down play or...
- The funniest videos on you tube, with a NEW STAR TREK quiz at the bottom!
You tube has a video of everything these days! You can find any song, a "how to" on any topic, and so much more. Here are some of my favorite funny videos. Naughty kids on the computer and NOT in your home,...
More by this Author
These are the 15 that you want to keep playing over and over!
Here is my list. It will be different than any other. I am not influenced by anyone or anything, other than my love of writing.
One of the best parts of Christmas is the carols! But who thought some would be so funny?