Thoughts For Your Heart
- Some-times when you want something so bad, then when you get it,you realise you never really wanted it after all
- A wise man never professes to know it all, as a wise man never stops learning
- A champion is someone who gets up, even when he cant
- They may break my body but they will never take my spirit
- We get so caught up in material crap we fail to see the beauty in the small things around us that mean the most
- Live,love,laugh,and reach out your hand, for there may be no tomorrow.Be all you can ,while you can
- I love to dream a special dream, of a world where we can live, with safety for our children, where peace can be re-lived
- Confidence does not mean self vanity
- Better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not
- Dont be fake,let people make the decision to love or loathe you for who you are..
- You have the ability to make me vulnerable with your stare,set my heart beating wildly,passion enticing my every pore
- Love can feel like magic, but magic can sometimes....be just an illusion
- It is not the world that seeks to wound,but conflicts birthed from troubled minds
- Dont degrade or ridicule larger people,as they too deserve to be loved
- Your lips speak soft sweetness Your touch a cool caress, I am lost in your magic my heart beats within your chest
- Lie on your back and look at the stars
- There are many wounds we inflict on others,not by gun or dagger,but solely by the venom of the tongue
- Cherish and nuture the true friendships you possess, for those who find true friends are very fortunate indeed
- Some people are so adept and clever at lying,their lies almost become believable to themselves..
- We should all be gardeners,pluck out the weeds inside of us and look to planting some beautiful seeds
- When you smile from the heart your eyes smile too
- Are you an archer? I just felt an arrow pierce my heart
- Sometimes its good to run in the rain, lay beneath the pale moon, fall into the neighbour's garden, its good to feel free.
- Just because someone doesn't like you doesn't mean you are unlikeable
- The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else
- If he's dumb enough to walk away be smart enough to let him walk.
'Nothing ever ends because for every ending there is also a beginning'.
- Copyright © 2009 Blondepoet Hubpages
- After The Storm There Is Sunlight (Book) in Poetry
This book is all about hope and change, through the tremendous power of love and concern. It questions our morals and values, inspires our dreams and calms our spirit. Every inspiring entry is from an experience in my life.
Please Leave Me A Comment Love To Hear From You 83 comments
More From This Author
- Oh My What Dress Will I Wear
A look at the changing face of fashion all the way back to the man eating Cleopatra to the current era, where as we all know anything goes.
- The Tales Of Bobby Popzilla
Thought it was bout' time I brought a little piece of Australia to your hearts. I am honoured to pay tribute to a great Aussie legend, Bobby Popzilla. Grab your stubby and sit back me mates. Deadset, this is the Dinky-di.!!!
- The Funniest People Who Have Walked This Planet
Today I most humbly present my own collection of some of the most funniest people who have graced this planet.They are the legends that have the ability to make me laugh the hardest, they are indeed my favourites
- The World's Most Amazing Women
Some bizarre, some amazing, they all have one thing in common. These women are World Record holders for their own unique category. These particular female record holders caught the attention of my eye, as I am sure they will do with you
- ADD SOME MAGIC TO YOUR SEX-LIFE
'Your lips speak soft sweetness, your touch a cool caress I am lost in your magic, my heart beats within your chest'.Let's face it, sex lives can become mundane especially if familiarity has crept in..
- THE SEVEN SIGNS OF VIRTUE AND EVERLASTING FRIENDSHIP
Honesty it the truth that counts, For lies, make crooked minds, For relationships with honesty, Are the most rewarding kind.
- Two Divine Books From Our Much Loved Hubber And Published Author Cindyvine
Cindyvine, one of Hubpages most funniest, sincere, talented writers is also an author of two amazing published books, "Fears, Phobias And Frozen Feet"and "Stop The World I Need To Pee". I was fortunate enough to catch up with Cindy through the week,
- Hubber's Celebrity Look-A -Likes
Ever thought you resembled someone famous. When you look at that handsome, rugged clean-shaved face in the mirror do you see a Clint Eastwood staring back at you? They say everyone looks like someone and here on Hubpages it applies
- The World's Sexiest Men
WHO ARE THE SEXIEST MEN ON THE PLANET??? 'Sexy can be power,fame,looks,character,ambition,a gorgeous smile.' You do not have to have super-looks to achieve it.' Confidence,personality and a great sense of...
- A TRIBUTE TO THOSE WHO PERISHED IN VICTORIA'S BUSHFIRE
Through the town of Maryland, the monstrous flames did race, Instead of easing down its path, this demon picked up pace. Panic soon amounted, for woman,child and man, Some hopped into their vehicles, some slept,some screamed,some ran.
- What A Woman Wants
“Some men just don't understand that a woman's heart is like a deep ocean of secrets.”.....Tori Amos Ultimately we will never discover the complete makeup of a man nor will man ever fully understand...
- In The Pursuit Of Happiness
To live a happy life, we have to practice forgiveness, attire our spirit with a happy nature, treat others the way we would like to be treated, and look upon life as a test upon our inner strength.
- The Blind Man And The Scarlet Rose
A poem I wrote some time ago,using an old crippled man to teach us on how much beauty there is in the small things around us
More by this Author
This article is for all the lovers of womens knee-high and thigh-high boots.I have listed an array of the most beautiful and hot boots on the market you will simply fall in love with, with great advice on where to get...
WHAT IS LOVE? Come walk with me through some chapters of my life. Each poem tells a different chapter of my life, from a great love to a great loss, written through my poetry.
Some great advice on how to kiss your boyfriend with kisses he will never forget. Technique is the key to the art of kissing.Throw those sloppy useless kisses out the door forever.