Top Ten Obama Reactions Upon Seeing The Bin Laden Assassination
So far, Obama's orders to take out Osama Bin Laden has to be the story of the year. There are already conspiracy theories abound and on par with the September 11th attacks and the Kennedy assassination.
The photo attached to this article is also one for the ages. The anxiety and tension is palpable on every face in the room. Ms. Hillary Clinton even has her hand to her mouth in apparent horror. The photo inspired me to think and wonder about what happened immediately after this session.
Below are my top ten Obama reactions in the aftermath of the killing. Please feel free to add your own in the comments section if you so wish to:
10. "Dang! I don't think I will ever eat Spaghetti Vongole again!"
9. "Okay it's done. Where's my Lakers game? Somebody here better say quickly that they taped the Lakers game."
8. "Hey Trump! I just fired Bin Laden...to the BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN!"
7. "Election 2012, bring it on. There's a new president in town."
6. "Hillary, what the matter? Have you never seen sniper fire before?"
5. "Geronimo never uttered a word after the first shot. First round is on Biden, everyone!"
4. "I'm feeling like Hannibal from the A-team. What say we hit Syria next week?"
3. "Hold all my calls. My woman and me got some down time comin' and I am in a punishing mood."
2. "Snap the football and send those photos to the Enquirer - pronto!"
1. "Okay, film's over. Everybody back to the online Mortal Kombat game."
More by this Author
You have found an amazing price for a getaway to Cuba. It is a steal and it is all inclusive which means all the food and drink you can have plus the gorgeous weather. Sun, here we come, right? Hold...
"Red Rose Speedway" had its release in 1973. McCartney had a less than stellar year in 1972. Though he took his band Wings across Europe on a bus tour, showing up unannounced to local universities, he was...
After completing his last album "Ram", McCartney must have felt the itch to get back in a group and get out to perform. The Beatles had stopped touring since 1966 so it had been a good five years since...
No comments yet.