Twenty Ways To Get Out Of A Date
Good Comebacks To Get Out Of A Date
- Oh, I can’t tonight, I have to remove my shoulder pads to use for squirrel pillows.
- It’s belly button lint cleaning night.
- It’s succubus night. I think that means I must find a bus to suck.
- It’s my bad hair day. I have to go buy some.
- What? You didn’t know I was gay?
- What? Didn’t you hear I was celibate?
- What? Didn’t you know I’m really a man?
- You want to do what to my what?
- I have one opening in my black book; 3 days after dying, you can dance on my grave but let’s not rush it.
- I have a job interview with God tomorrow; it’s all off the cuff and my notes are scattered everywhere.
- You are an interesting character, but I’m into boring guys these days.
- I have to attend a seminar where they teach us how to grow an arm.
- I need to research boob jacks tonight.
- What about your wife? Is she coming too?
- I can’t go out with you. Your boobs look better than mine.
- How long ago was it that you took that picture you sent me?
- All those word photos I took of you…turned out to be disappearing ink I was using.
- I’m so glad I met you…because of your best friend.
- Don’t feel bad. I’m sure we can come up with some lyrics about this and sell them.
- I’d go out with you, but I’m worried about your security guard. I think he likes me.
More by this Author
hey! the couple in the apt over are making cat noises! warm fuzzies Last year I had a whopping group of 18 feral cats coming to me for food, yes and protection from heat and cold. This year four more showed up due...
In these changing times, I have been witness to a speed up in time. These are uncertain times we will get through by holding each other's hand and listening to our own inner voice for peace to prevail
You meet some one online and feel you've known them before. Deja vu keeps knocking. To complicate matters they keep popping up from a dream where it's difficult to tell reality from fiction.
No comments yet.