Twenty Ways To Get Out Of A Date
Good Comebacks To Get Out Of A Date
- Oh, I can’t tonight, I have to remove my shoulder pads to use for squirrel pillows.
- It’s belly button lint cleaning night.
- It’s succubus night. I think that means I must find a bus to suck.
- It’s my bad hair day. I have to go buy some.
- What? You didn’t know I was gay?
- What? Didn’t you hear I was celibate?
- What? Didn’t you know I’m really a man?
- You want to do what to my what?
- I have one opening in my black book; 3 days after dying, you can dance on my grave but let’s not rush it.
- I have a job interview with God tomorrow; it’s all off the cuff and my notes are scattered everywhere.
- You are an interesting character, but I’m into boring guys these days.
- I have to attend a seminar where they teach us how to grow an arm.
- I need to research boob jacks tonight.
- What about your wife? Is she coming too?
- I can’t go out with you. Your boobs look better than mine.
- How long ago was it that you took that picture you sent me?
- All those word photos I took of you…turned out to be disappearing ink I was using.
- I’m so glad I met you…because of your best friend.
- Don’t feel bad. I’m sure we can come up with some lyrics about this and sell them.
- I’d go out with you, but I’m worried about your security guard. I think he likes me.
More by this Author
A piece about our sexuality as a human race. It is primal and it's here to stay, but we can take it to a new level just by eye contact.
You meet some one online and feel you've known them before. Deja vu keeps knocking. To complicate matters they keep popping up from a dream where it's difficult to tell reality from fiction.
hey! the couple in the apt over are making cat noises! warm fuzzies Last year I had a whopping group of 18 feral cats coming to me for food, yes and protection from heat and cold. This year four more showed up due...
No comments yet.