Funny Things You Should Not Say To Your Boyfriend
You want to keep your boyfriend, right? Well there's a few times you need to hold your tongue! Don't say these things to your boyfriend, or you're asking for trouble!
Things you should not say to your boyfriend
- Good things come to those who wait, but you'll do until then.
- Funny but I feel more single than in a relationship with you.
- My last boyfriend was bigger. Umm, more buff I mean!
- I'm going to stick with you for financial reasons.
- I've told my girl friends you and me are just friends.
- I still have occasional desires for my ex boyfriend.
- I love you BUT I'm not sure that I am actually in love with you.
- I don't want to change my Facebook status to show we are in a relationship.
- Look, I'm sorry but it either me or your dog.
- You know that you are Mr right now, and I'm not in love, don't you?
- Just because I can depend on you doesn't mean you can depend on me.
- Although we are in a relationship right now I could change my mind about that at any time.
- I think you should realize from now on I make all the rules.
- You weren't my first choice for a boyfriend, but the one I wanted wasn't interested in a relationship.
- I've slept with hotter guys before you.
- My ex taught me a lot of tricks, he was into kinky things!
- I wish you looked more like my ex.
- I've had some great one-night-stands.
- I'm still registered on a few online dating sites.
- I tell all my friends about our bedroom antics.
- I'm never going to be the one who treats you like you're so special.
- I'm not completely attracted to your body. From now on dim the lights.
- I don't really like your friends much. You should spend less time with them.
- I don't like your mother that much.
- The more I get to know you the more I wonder if you're going to be good enough.
- Your best friend is hot. So is your dad.
- I've got a little crush on your brother / cousin / a work mate.
- My best friend / sister has a huge crush on you.
- This is OK, but I have to be honest, I'm not feeling love.
- I'm ready to have your baby.
- I refuse to allow you to go on a night out drinking with your mates.
- You're a really bad kisser - it grosses me out!
- When you're not around, I sometimes see someone else.
- Are you SURE you're not gay?
- Can I call your ex to confirm exactly why you broke up with her?
- I'm happy for now but I don't see you in my long term future.
- My Facebook Friends flirt with me all the time.
- I still SMS my ex-boyfriend sometimes, only when I'm bored.
- Luckily you are good looking because I think you're kind of boring.
- If you do not realize that your world should revolve around me than I want to break up.
- I'll never trust you When you go out without me.
- I took returned the jewelry you bought me because I wanted the cash.
- I don't want anyone to know we're a couple. Lets just keep that between you and me.
- I won't have time to see you on your birthday.
- Please call my boss and tell him I can't come in because I'm having bad menstrual cramps and I have a really heavy flow.
- I asked your dad to give you advice about how to be more sensual.
- I asked your Grandma for a loan to buy a horse.
- I've enrolled you in my dance class.
- Sometimes I feel like I'm too hot to be with someone like you.
- I called your ex for relationship advice.
- Wow, I never realised you were so boring until we become a couple.
- I can't believe I have NOTHING in common with you AT ALL!
- I asked your boss to call me if he sees you flirting.
- I'm like the opposite of you, and you're like really lazy and boring.
- If you don't tell me your movements at all times I will assume you're cheating.
- In my past relationships I always ended up cheating.
- I could have another you in a minute!
- I look through your mobile phone when you're not around. Sorry.
© 2010 StricktlyDating
More by this Author
Funny, silly, stupid and dumb questions. Why are there only 12 hours on a clock? Did London Bridge ever fall down? Who did let the dogs out? The dumbest, silliest questions you could ever ask!
You know you're Australian When... You have a spider as big as a dinner plate living in your lounge room and you're not really worried because it's only a Huntsman, mate! Funny 'You know you're Australian When"...
Cute, Funny "About me" quotes, status updates and memes about yourself. Quotes for the 'About me' section of your profile page, and for funny Facebook statuses and Tweets about yourself.