Words To Learn From
These are what they say...
1. Hope is the dream of a waking man. – Aristotle
2. Hope is the foundation of a useful goal. – M. Maltz
3. Faith is the continuation of reason. - William Adams
4. Hate is the subtlest form of violence. - M. Gandhi
5. Don't be vain about your humility. - A.C. Anden
6. A man is at his worst when he pretends to be good. - P. Syrus
7. Discipline is learnt in the school of adversity. – M. Gandhi
8. Example is lesson that all men can read. - Gilbert West
9. Ability is a poor man's wealth. - M. Wren
10. If you love life, life will love you back. - Arthur Rubinstein
11. Art hath an enemy called ignorance. - Ben Johnson
12. The devil can cite scriptures for his purpose. - Shakespeare
13. Morals today are corrupted by our worship of riches. Marcus T. Cicero
14. When people once begin to deviate, they know not where to stop. - George III
15. Good humour is one of the best articles of dress one can wear in society. - Thackeray
16. What we are is God's gift to us, what we become is our gift to God. - Emerson
17. It is a wise father that knows his own child. - W. Shakespeare
18. It is hard to laugh at the jokes of fellow comedians. – A.C. Anden
19. No nation is so poor that it cannot afford free speech. – D. P. Moynihan
20. Discipline is like broccoli. We may not care for it ourselves, but feel sure it would be good for everybody else. – Bill Vaughan
21. The best sauce for food is hunger. – Socrates
22. Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth. – Muhammad Ali
23. There are two levels for moving men – interest and fear. – Napoleon
24. Giving unasked-for advice could be odd vice. – A.C. Anden
25. Some people don’t like to commit themselves about heaven and hell because some have friends in both places. – Mark Twain
Whoever said these...
1. Enjoy applause but never believe it.
2. The more patience you have, the more people use it.
3. The most anti-social and obvious of all passions, envy.
4. There is nothing so annoying as arguing with a person who knows what he’s talking about.
5. Folks who never do more than they get paid for, never get paid any more than they do.
More by this Author
A mashup of two fairy tales: Jack and the Beanstalk plus Rapunzel
The conceited princess meets her match in King Grizzle Beard, and she learns her lesson the hard way.
An indie movie with a hilarious way of depicting superstitious beliefs surrounding the dead, plus the resolution of some family issues.
No comments yet.