Words To Learn From
These are what they say...
1. Hope is the dream of a waking man. – Aristotle
2. Hope is the foundation of a useful goal. – M. Maltz
3. Faith is the continuation of reason. - William Adams
4. Hate is the subtlest form of violence. - M. Gandhi
5. Don't be vain about your humility. - A.C. Anden
6. A man is at his worst when he pretends to be good. - P. Syrus
7. Discipline is learnt in the school of adversity. – M. Gandhi
8. Example is lesson that all men can read. - Gilbert West
9. Ability is a poor man's wealth. - M. Wren
10. If you love life, life will love you back. - Arthur Rubinstein
11. Art hath an enemy called ignorance. - Ben Johnson
12. The devil can cite scriptures for his purpose. - Shakespeare
13. Morals today are corrupted by our worship of riches. Marcus T. Cicero
14. When people once begin to deviate, they know not where to stop. - George III
15. Good humour is one of the best articles of dress one can wear in society. - Thackeray
16. What we are is God's gift to us, what we become is our gift to God. - Emerson
17. It is a wise father that knows his own child. - W. Shakespeare
18. It is hard to laugh at the jokes of fellow comedians. – A.C. Anden
19. No nation is so poor that it cannot afford free speech. – D. P. Moynihan
20. Discipline is like broccoli. We may not care for it ourselves, but feel sure it would be good for everybody else. – Bill Vaughan
21. The best sauce for food is hunger. – Socrates
22. Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth. – Muhammad Ali
23. There are two levels for moving men – interest and fear. – Napoleon
24. Giving unasked-for advice could be odd vice. – A.C. Anden
25. Some people don’t like to commit themselves about heaven and hell because some have friends in both places. – Mark Twain
Whoever said these...
1. Enjoy applause but never believe it.
2. The more patience you have, the more people use it.
3. The most anti-social and obvious of all passions, envy.
4. There is nothing so annoying as arguing with a person who knows what he’s talking about.
5. Folks who never do more than they get paid for, never get paid any more than they do.
More by this Author
For sale: baby shoes, never worn.
The conceited princess meets her match in King Grizzle Beard, and she learns her lesson the hard way.
An indie movie with a hilarious way of depicting superstitious beliefs surrounding the dead, plus the resolution of some family issues.
No comments yet.