You Are From New Jersey If...
We are from New Jersey and we know our people and we would like to have some humorous facts. Since there are things that are happening only in Brooklyn, let's see what we have from this part across the Hudson River.
YOU ARE FROM NEW JERSEY IF:
- You have lost over 5000 dollars in Atlantic City, during the last four years
- You see a car in front of you with Pennsylvania plates, and you speed up and pass it over
- At least 2 members of your family went to a Concert to see Bon Jovi
- You know where that nudist beach is by Sandy hook
- You swear your kid went to Princeton, when he/she just made it to community college
- You don't know what is 'Pop', but you know what is Soda
- You eat a Sub, when others eat a 'hoagie'
- You say you saw a taping of the Soprano's in your neighborhood
- You scream 'Born in the U.S.A' like Bruce
- You know that Wa Wa is a convenience store
- You have seen fights due to Giants-Jets rivalry
- You really know what is Waste Management and 'keep it green'
- You don't go to see the Ball dropping from NYC, that's for retards!
- You have visited most of the malls in the area, or at least you said so.
- You have met or you had a friend with the name Tony
- You know that 7-elevens are owned by People from India, and Dunkin managed by Filipinos
- You know that Rutgers is a party town in New Brunswick
- You almost got a ticket trying to exit a mall. Wrong Highway
- You don't say Newark, you say 'Nooark!'
- You don't say Highway 287, you just say 287
- You know that you have to slow down when you cross the Delaware river, and say to yourself, " here we go again!"
- You are not from New Jersey, actually you are from North Jersey, Central Jersey or South Jersey
- You know that people with area code 609, sound already different from you.
- You hate 'Jersey Shore,' the reality Show.
- You Know where John Travolta was born, or at least you say you forgot!
- You know what's going on in Camden and Newark
- If a neighbor State has a Phillis cheese steak, we have our "Boardwalk Cheese steak"
- You get your gas pumped by an attendant, not yourself
- We don't go to the Beach, we go down the Shore...!
- Every year you swear to switch your Football team, either Giants or Jets for another one.
- You know the exit for the Great Adventure and not Six Flags
- You have seen lost kids at the Boardwalk in Atlantic City
- You know where to park for free when you go to the 'House of Blues' in Atlantic City
- You get an official letter from Trenton and you say, I told you!!
- You pronounce Paterson like 'Pateson'
- You know where the potholes are on route 22 along Hillside
- You know that 'Coyote Ugly' was filmed in South Amboy, at least the opening credits.
- You swear that the final episode of the Sopranos was a rip off!
- You swear you have seen the filmmaker Kevin Smith, who is from Red Bank
- You 'made it Home' when you came back from another State or Country.
- You have an idea where Jimmy Boffa is 'concretely' buried
- You know that your Pizza from Santillo's are the best of the Country!
- You know that a pork roll is better pronounced... 'a Taylor Ham'
- Most of our cities were founded before the Country.
- We wait on line at the Bank, the rest...we guess they wait in line.
- You watch 'Harold and Kumar' and say, "wait! I ate at that White Castle!"
- More than you think, you have to explain to a friend from another State what you mean by saying that "you live around the corner."
- You think your accent is unique.
- You never say you were driving by Elizabeth
More by this Author
A touching story engaging the lives of three African American Entrepreneurs plus "one" based on a true story that will reach your inner feelings.
million of years ago, the first cells or protocells were creating complex entities that would pave the way for our dinosaurs and mammoths. the atmosphere had reached its current nitrogen/oxygen balance, cool enough to...
The end of the year is ending and we felt like writing these words. Started with a title and ended with our own thoughts...at times we don't understand how we get them out like this, but we share them with our friends.