pmorries profile image 79

Is there a Hub you have you wanted to write for a long time, but you have not written yet?

I have wanted to write a Hub on politics, but I do not want to alienate any of my readers. What keeps you from writing that Hub, you dare not write? Fear? Writer’s block? Fear that Hubpages will censor you?

onegoodwoman profile image82

Best Answer onegoodwoman says

• pmorries profile image

pmorries 4 years ago

. I understand, writing the Hub You Are Not a Monster: Do Not Let Them Make You One was very hard for me to write. You should read Hubs by Peeples and Annaceleste (and their profiles), to name a few, who might inspire you (they are fellow survivors).

jaybird22 profile image87

jaybird22 says

• pmorries profile image

pmorries 4 years ago

Starting and ending an article can be the hardest part. In addition, I wish that I could type fast enough to have smoke come off the keyboard.

• pmorries profile image

pmorries 4 years ago

At least you enjoyed writing it, and you got it out of your head before you lost your idea.

Spindle profile image60

Spindle says

• pmorries profile image

pmorries 4 years ago

John Dies at the End was at first a free online web serial. An estimated 70,000 people read it before it was taken of the Internet and published (with some additional material). It has also has been made into a movie, which will be coming out sometim