aim4strz profile image 76

Is it possible to publish a book- mainstream- without a sparkling resume/ degree?

Hi Caroline, I am very impressed with your resume and I admire your talent and ambition. I also enjoy poetry and writing novels, although I have yet to send one through publication. I'm also exploring writing songs and screenplays (perhaps too many goals?) Compared to most writers on this site, I am a simple, uneducated hack, self-taught in every way, and I'm wondering if you had advice for me one what steps to take for success...in this area:)- (i-e. is it possible without additional schooling)? Thanks so much, be strong, and God Bless! -Daniel Austhof

carolinemd21 profile image70

Best Answer Caroline Marie (carolinemd21) says

• aim4strz profile image

Daniel Austhof (aim4strz) 4 years ago

Caroline, thanks so much for this advice. I will certainly check out your friend. And your optimism and encouragement are uplifting and always welcome. Best luck with your book as well ;)

kii koncepts profile image61

kii koncepts says

• aim4strz profile image

Daniel Austhof (aim4strz) 4 years ago

Great, thanks Kii! And you're more than welcome! That's very encouraging to hear. I was beginning to feel closer to the point where I was ready to unveil some of my writing, but that I would need to backtrack and build a resume retroactively. Thanks