libby1970 profile image 82

How many hubs can you write in one day?

I love to write...sometimes things just flow out. Science is my background and career, therefore my brain lives and breathes science! I can write one a day, sometimes two if I have time. How about you?

Schatzie Speaks profile image95

Schatzie Speaks says

• libby1970 profile image

libby1970 4 years ago

I totally agree. However, if your background is in a topic and you have a ton of research papers you've have written in college... it's easy to pull together hubs. If I do a hub from ground up it takes time.

jaybird22 profile image87

jaybird22 says

• libby1970 profile image

libby1970 4 years ago

The way I work, on salary and running a business that takes 99.9% of my time, I sleep very little just so I can write. I work hard, but I love writing so much I make time for it. I try to make one a day... it's not easy but I do try.

kannanwrites profile image82

Kannan Reddy (kannanwrites) says

• jaybird22 profile image

jaybird22 4 years ago

I think the question libby1970 was asking was how many hubs can YOU write in one day, not how many does Hubpages ALLOW you to write ;-) But yes, people can write as many as they want.

traslochimilano profile image61

traslochimilano says