taaguilar profile image 79

What is the smallest, day-to-day decision you've ever made that has impacted your life greatly?

Faceless39 profile image91

Faceless39 says

• taaguilar profile image

taaguilar 4 years ago

I love your standards, especially about replacing toliet paper. :) It's great that you put all your effort into each and everything you do, regardless of the task. We tend not to appreciate those little things in life. Thanks for sharing!

Patty Kenyon profile image90

Patty Kenyon says

• taaguilar profile image

taaguilar 4 years ago

Hi Patty,

Your decision to help strangers was touching to them and in turn they made you feel appreciated. It seems like both sides made the other side's day. That's really neat!

Martyn Wright profile image60

Martyn Wright says

• taaguilar profile image

taaguilar 4 years ago

Hi Martyn,

It amazes me to think that if you hadn't walked to the store, you might not have met your first wife at all. Thanks for sharing!

sashenikainderby profile image60

sashenikainderby says

• taaguilar profile image

taaguilar 4 years ago

So your decision is to make each day a sunny day in its own way...I like it!

Anil and Honey profile image36

Anil (Anil and Honey) says

• taaguilar profile image

taaguilar 4 years ago

I agree my mood also influences my daily decisions and it's interesting to look back and see what did or didn't happen because of those decisions.

0

KDuBarry03 says

• taaguilar profile image

taaguilar 4 years ago

Those must be some special apples. I might have to try them. I could always use the energy. For me though, I have to say it's cuties...they are so...adorable.