Before you sit and write a script consider the following components.
1. Develop your idea in a logical way so that your reader doesn’t get lost along the way.
2. It is our words which convey meanings. So think carefully about the words you choose to use.
3. If you decide to misuse words then at least you must be aware of what you doing and what will be the consequences.
4. Always use noteworthy sentences. One idea per sentence is ideal.
5. Avoid sweeping statement.
6. Be responsible and pay respect to all relegions
7.separate reporting from advocacy.