healthylife2 profile image 93

Publishing a Book

Is it better to self publish a book on amazon or to find a publisher? Which has a better chance of success?

multiculturalsoul profile image91

Best Answer JJ Murray (multiculturalsoul) says

• healthylife2 profile image

Healthy Life (healthylife2) 3 years ago

Thanks for the entertaining and informative response multiculturalsoul! I can tell you are an excellent writer and enjoy it based upon your response. I will check out your hub! Thanks again!

Rod Marsden profile image87

Rod Marsden says

• healthylife2 profile image

Healthy Life (healthylife2) 3 years ago

Thanks so much for your help Rod! I guess I have to find an editor first when I complete my book. I may e-mail you for the name of the publisher but not sure if people are willing to share so don't feel obligated to give me the name:)

Medievalist profile image79

Lisa L Spangenberg (Medievalist) says

• healthylife2 profile image

Healthy Life (healthylife2) 3 years ago

I can't thank you enough for your help medievalist!This will be my first book and I'm trying to determine if it's worth the effort but it sounds like finding a publisher is the best way to go if possible.I will definitely check out Absolute Write.

• healthylife2 profile image

Healthy Life (healthylife2) 3 years ago

Thanks so much for valuable information dashingscorpio. I guess the reality is that I either want the book to sell itself or for someone else to do the marketing since I lack the ability to promote my own work:) I will definitely check out your hub!

60

anuj47 says

• healthylife2 profile image

Healthy Life (healthylife2) 3 years ago

Thanks for answering anuj47. Why is it better to put it on amazon?