Has anyone ever seen a parody written of another hubber's hub here on HP?

For some reason after reading a hub, I have been tempted to write a parody of that hub, not to be mean or spiteful in any manner, but in an affectionate fun manner. If this has been done before, was it well-received? Just curious.

Best Answer M. T. Dremer says

Wow, how interesting! Yes, a disclaimer is good. And that was a shame someone thought that when it was not intended. I appreciate the great answer here.

kereeves3 profile image79

Karen (kereeves3) says

Oh, no, I do not believe anyone would have thought that about your hub. What I am talking about doing is a parody of an actual hub of another hubber, but meant in fun and affection.

shiningirisheyes profile image61

Shining Irish Eyes (shiningirisheyes) says

Hi shiningirisheyes, thanks so much for the answer! And it would be about myself in the parody just in the manner in which the other was written. No harm to anyone. Thanks for the encouragement.

0

Rayne123 says

Hi Rayne, I appreciate the answer. I would make myself the subject of the parody. I don't know why it just popped into my head, and then I thought, well, I wonder if anyone here on HP has ever written one. You are right, it needs great thought.