Isaac White profile image 60

What made you become a writer? Where did you find the inspiration?

I wanted to become a writer in school for a long time. It wasn't until 5th grade that I decided that, that was what I wanted to be some day. My inspiration was the challenge of creating a whole new world completely created from my Imagination and aweing my readers. So, Now I ask Where did find your inspiration.

Lisa HW profile image82

Best Answer Lisa HW says

• Isaac White profile image

TDM (Isaac White) 3 years ago

I love everything you said, and I completely agree with you. you should give yourself some credit though. You are a writer. I can tell by how you describe your feelings towards it. and how people should use it. Your Right Technology is affecting a lo

bravewarrior profile image94

Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

• Isaac White profile image

TDM (Isaac White) 3 years ago

Why you have gone a long way from where you started. Definitely. I might have to find your poetry book. and by it. Thanks for sharing.

LisaKoski profile image90

LisaKoski says

• Isaac White profile image

TDM (Isaac White) 3 years ago

Well, I'm glad to know and hear that. and it looks like it came a long way. :)

wayne barrett profile image78

Wayne Barrett says

• Isaac White profile image

TDM (Isaac White) 3 years ago

Well, From what I have seen. you've done very well. and thankyou for stopping by.

writinglover profile image82

Jennifer (writinglover) says

• Isaac White profile image

TDM (Isaac White) 3 years ago

Oh ok. Well, I guess you do what you have gotta do. you are a good writer. I like you work. Thanks for stopping by here and sharing.